very quiet day

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by trigger2002, Feb 17, 2007.

1. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just working 5-10 today just arrived
    then catching some sleep and hitting shopping in the morning :D

talkkkk and get pumped x

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah ive just been lingering a bit today pal.....about to go out in a little while and go for drinks later

3. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wish i could head out after
    i think i best save as cancun is almost here and i need it to party in cancun. going shopping with rik in morning 2 for some clothes :cool:

4. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ive been saying that and telling myself i don't want to drink too much because im seeing good results in the gym and i don't want to ruin it.

then the next morning i wake up with a headache, dry mouth wondering what the fuck happened last night.

5. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    work almost done (10pm) going to go home and chill for a few hour and have late night workout

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i used to do the midnight workout thing. Not the best for you because it keeps you up and doesnt give your body time to settle down, but you do get results

7. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Same today weekends suck on here shows people just go on cc when there at work you naughty people x :lol:

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahaha ive been on for the better part of the day, but since no one posts, and i have nothing to post i keep a bit quiet

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice