Vegas Tr and Pics

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Ant95, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Same day I arrive in Vegas, and straight across the road from where i'm staying too.. I'll be at the Excalibur April 30 and leaving May 5th...

2. kgansheimer

kgansheimer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey...I'm a Vegas virgin...leaving April 8th!!! :) I'm too excited..we're staying at NY NY and we are definitly going to check out Coyote Ugly, and try to get on the bar and dance! :) Of course, we are going to leave our husbands to gambling and sneek off...like they'd let us do that! :) hahaha

3. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you must go on the 9$ rollercoaster inside NY NY then!

4. kgansheimer

kgansheimer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm a rollercoaster buff...so I'm definitely going to be going on many rollercoasters! :)

5. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Me too.

this summer I would like to do both Kings Island and Cedar Point in Ohio,and all the rollercoasters.

and whichever ones they have at Six Flags New England in Massachusettes and Great Adventure in NJ

6. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    curv i know it is ridicolous the line ups for cabs everywhere!!! dont understand why u cant just flag one down on the streets, mgm is serious we went in their on the last day (biggest hotel in the states) we walk into the arena thinking we can u know jsut look around where they filmed rocky so we get there and see metal detectors and they take our cameras were like wtf? then the 2 idiots we are realize its a dave matthews band concert and immediatley leave all the hippies

7. kgansheimer

kgansheimer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I live here in Ohio...Cedar Point well worth the money!!! Best rides ever!!!

Kings Island...make sure you take some Advil!!! The rides will give you headaches! :) haha

8. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the dave matthews band was at the MGM arena???!!

hell, they wouldn't be able to fill my mum's basement over here

9. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ya we had no idea they were but then as i ventured outside and saw a group of 19 year olds smoking weed in front of 7-11 and the abundance of tye dye t-shirts i put 2 and 2 together lol ya here in ct they play like 3 dates in a row b/c so many people go, y they do i have no idea you couldnt pay me to go to a concert

10. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i <3 cedar point

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice