Vegas Tr and Pics

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Ant95, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    whats the coke store :lol:

gotta organise a stag do for next year, trying to convince everyone that vegas is the way forward (just watched Very Bad Things :D )

2. btodde

btodde Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Did you know that Vegas has the worlds largest hotel-MGM, and the worlds most expensive hotel-Ballagio. It cost 2.1 billion dollars to build. That is the most beautiful hotel I have ever seen too. Ceasurs Palace mall is incredible. My wife bought a Playboy bikini there last year.

Glad you had a great time. We LOVE VEGAS.

3. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great report - I love Vegas. We stayed at the Bellagio and had a lakeside view - it is amazing - I would sooo love to go back!!

4. UKLAD

UKLAD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i went to the balligio its amazing, with that japanese gardens thing!! freemount st is amazing at night, did you go on the rides at the top of the stratosphere?

5. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that is the coca cola store lol, no way for the rides at stratosphere u couldnt pay me to go on them!! i have a friend that went on the one that dips u over the side, thanks everyone for ure comments, def gotta check out vegas

6. btodde

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We have been on every roller coaster in Vegas. Went up top of the Stratosphere. Rode all the rides up there. About Sh#$ my pants. Did you go to any other night clubs besides Pure?

7. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love Vegas! Drunk gambilng!

8. UKLAD

UKLAD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i went on the one that dips you over the edge, scary stuff but the view is incredible!!

9. btodde

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Yeh us too. Scared us both. I didn't like that ride as much as the others at the top.

10. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no just pure, first night we were dead tired from no sleep and time change wed nite my friend was still hungover and thurs i feel asleep

yes curv drunk gambling is the best! were did u stay? oh we have st leo coming to ct for easter weeekend

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice