Vegas Reunion Trip Report

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Sep 2, 2008.

1. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i was wonderin what was taking so long... musta been a new cabbie haha

2. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here is my trip report. I'll skip parts Jason already mentioned.

Friday
    I woke up at 6:30AM CST to pack and go to work. I went to the airport straight from work and got to Vegas a little past 11PM PST. The airport was packed, by the time I checked in, dropped off my stuff and got to Rain, it was already 12:30AM. I didn't get the VIP service like the rest of them so I found some guy outside who was selling his ticket for $10. I didn't realize DJ Jazzy Jeff was spinning til I looked at the ticket. I met up with everyone, including LadyLegs and BC for the first time. Rain is a really cool club but the crowd was not as hot as I remembered of Vegas. I walked by Paul Oakenfold though which was freak'n awesome. By the time I got back to my hotel, I have been up for 24 hours so I just crashed.

Saturday
    Had some really good but expensive pho for lunch at Treasure Island. Walking down the strip was fun except the it was a little cloudy for taking great pictures. Joe took down his pants while crossing Vegas Blvd. He was trying to moon CC crew who got stopped by the traffic light but he unintendedly pulled down his pants too much and showed his package to everyone waiting for the light in front of us. I turned away as soon as I realize his was pulling down his pants, by the time I turned by, hundreds of people on both side of the street were pointing and laughing. It was one of my favorite moments of this trip.

We had dinner at Voodoo lounge which had a lot more hot girls than the previous night but they all disappeared by the end of the night. Good thing there was that group of Korean girls.

Quotes of the day...
    Jason: I took a bite and the juice exploded all over in my mouth.
    Andrew: I don't want to talk about it.

Sunday
    I still can't believe we went to Vegas and didn't go to the best party on earth!!! It's like going to Amsterdam and not get high. Mandalay Bay pool, especially the wave pool was fun but the place was filled with families. It was kind of weird that we had to watch the swearing because of all the kids around. It was nice to get some sun none the less.

Sunday night was pretty much our last night to party. I was...let's just say...in a REALLY GOOD mood so I just paid for everyone's drinks and me and Joe's cover that night. Studio 54 probably has the best dance music in Vegas. I was dancing and telling everyone how much I love them all night. All in all, definitely the best night I had on this trip. Too bad Jason and BC missed it.

Monday
    Had to check out of MB at noon so I went to hang out at Joe's condo. I didn't stay at his place that weekend so it was the first time I ever been to his place. Damn, you guys trashed his room good. It looked like your Oasis room except the condom wraps (I guess that's cause Derek didn't come on the trip). Sunday was definitely a more chilled recouperating day. My flight was not till 11:30PM. I was so tired, I let the Delta agent talk me into pay to upgrade my flight to first class. Urrgghh. I went to the office straight from the airport was soon as I got to chicago. I can't believe I didn't pass out on my desk considering I didn't really sleep much in the whole weekend.

All in all, it was a pretty good weekend. Since all the boys were so busy chasing skirts, I had a lot of opportunities to hang out with Lara. She is a pretty cool girl. I hope she joins the CC family soon.

Alright, bed time for me. Will upload pictures in the next couple days. I got a lot of sleep to catch up.

3. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no one got married???

4. hw711

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You didn't come. I wasn't going to marry Jason.

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    lol no.......... however all the KnD stories are left out for good measure! We meant to make to a wedding chapel one day......... didnt make it lol

6. hw711

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I walked by one in MGM Grand.

7. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I thought CindyB, Tips, and a bunch others were going???? I text a bunch of ya lol.

8. hw711

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No, most people backed out.

9. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

It was not my fault we did not go to Rehab

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    :lol: :lol: OK joe.......... OK.............. :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice