Vegas Reunion Trip Report

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Sep 2, 2008.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    there were a few people who didnt go out or make it out. I was throwing my guts up in the toilet! Regardless, it was a great trip! Vegas is CERTAINLY a place you must come with plenty of money. VEgas and budget do not go hand in hand, so I am happy I brought a lot. Next time there are certain things we will do differently, those who went know what I mean lol. But, we all certainly had an amazing time and met a LOT of cool people while there!

2. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is Henry still p*ssed with you lot for letting him down by refusing to go to rehab with him 'cos you all hate him :?: :?:

Ian :lol: :lol:

3. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    :lol: :lol: No! He had a great time, I dont think I have ever seen him dance as much in my life. He certainly enjoyed himself that is for sure!!

4. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He told me in CT last year he only dance's when he's sad.

Didnt see him move all weekend back then.

I hope your happy with yourself.

Ian :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    lol purely gutted ian! :lol: :lol:

6. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0

Hey he dance with me quite a bit at Hula Hanks.

Great report, Sounds like a blast.

7. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That wasnt dancing, that was a mating ritual :lol:

8. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't get me started. Their hook up blows. If you have to wait in line, what kind of hook up is that. Anyone can wait in line. So I woke up at 9AM (after only slept for an hour), went to Hard Rock by myself to try to see if I can buy wraist bands off old people staying there but no luck (only old people I found in the lobbdy weren't staying there). When to the non hotel guest line around 11AM and it was only 1.5 hour long ($75/guy or $35/girl). I also found a place online that'll sell express ticket for $200/guy or $100/girl. Then wasted another half an hour trying to convince them to come. The place was PACKED with hot chicks while I was talking to them on the phone but nobody wanted to pay the cost and/or wait. Some girl told me they were handing out free tickets for girls at Body English before and the bell boy outside was telling me how this Sunday they actually had more chicks than guys while I was waiting for a cab to leave. If I wasn't by myself, I'd have gone in without them. I was definitely disappointed. :evil:

9. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    You were upset but we had fun anyways! And my hook up was for me to get in, not the group, hense the reason I didnt go! I went to vegas to hang out with everyone from CC, not just do my own thing. I enjoyed mandalay bay though, that place was sick!

10. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You should have told me that before we got there got to Vegas. I asked like 100 times if you are sure we could get in there before the trip. I probably could figure something out if I had a some heads up.

Mandalay pools is not bad but too many kids, not enough boobies comparing to Rehab.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice