Vegas poll

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by punkman23, Mar 19, 2008.

?

who is going to come to Vegas

1. yes for sure cause im a party animal

100.0%
  2. maybe cause im scared

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. cindyb

cindyb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think Thats a perfect date to go its right after my birthday so it can be my present to myself!!!!!!! Count us in for sure !!!!!

3. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Will do.

Have you seen this though on Expedia...

28th -1st, Dep MAN - LAS ( Via Chicago ) Excalibur 4 Nights £666

29th - 1st Dep MAN - LAS ( Via Chicago ) Excalibur 3 Nights £660

£6 for an extra night due to the premium of flying on a Friday :roll:

Ian :lol:

4. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Intriguing buddy, I may go the 28th then! makes sense for 6 quid... when are you planning on booking fella?

5. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ian, the Grand Canyon/Hoover Damn tour I went on was pretty reasonably priced.. I think I got it for like $75 roundtrip last year, but it could have raised by now... It also included a small lunch at The Grand Canyon Railway. We didn't actually tour Hoover Damn though.. We made a stop after crossing the damn on the Arizona side for like 15 minutes, and on the way back, we got the night views on the other side... Was a good deal though...

It was cheaper for me to stay 5 nights then it was 3 nights when I went.. I enjoyed The Excalibur. It was plenty enough for me, plus it's in a great location.. It connects to Ny, Ny, MGM, Luxor, & Mandalay Bay, plus across the road from Tropicana.. It's not too far from Monte Carlos either... If I get to go, i'll probably stay here...I think I have at least 2 free nights here anyway.. Luxor was great, and I loved Mandalay Bay too... As far as Ny, Ny, i'd rather save almost 200 and stay at Excalibur... That's about the price difference in those two....

Planet Hollywood isn't too bad either.. I had booked it when I went, but they let us change it do to construction, plus we saved a little bit of money.. It was still the Aladden when we booked it though.

6. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Seen how the euro has crashed against sterling there's no point in liquidating my junk bonds currently held in Lichtenstein so I'm going to have to go for the gold option and neutralise a few assets in the krugerand, once they've cleared I'll book :lol: :lol: .

Probably next week when I've been paid :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol:

7. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    there are deals galore.

I shall show you soon.

We did the MGM Grand for about 250/pp for 4 days if I remember correctly.

woo

8. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Pffft, wont be going on that one then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, was this a full day trip and was it on a coach / bus and if so how long did it take you to get there and back ?

Cheers Greta :thumbsup:

Ian :lol: :lol:

9. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It wasn't that it was a small lunch, we were just running behind schedule. It was all you wanted to eat though lol...

The picked us up at the hotel around 7 am, and we got back somewhere around 11 pm. It was on a huge bus!!! We made several stops.. We made stops at carryouts to be able to buy snacks and such, stop at route 66 place, hoover damn, grand canyon, etc.. We went to the south rim of the Grand Canyon. It was at two different points. The tour line told us that the west rim was a big money racket now because of the sky walk, that you get more for your money with the other G.C. tours, so I picked south rim. Great time, and amazing views.. One of my favorite days. Make sure you ask them what the temperature is going to be where you go, cause when I went end of April first of May, it was chilly at The G.C.

You'll love it, Ian...

10. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We went almost 800 miles round trip, so it does take a long time..... You get to see the mules going down into the Canyon too... We also saw Lucy Balls house, and Tom Celics House.. I have no clue if I spelled his name right, but Magnum P.I. lol...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice