Vegas Motivation for the CC reunion weekend!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well....yeah that too :D

2. Tips The Cancun Legend

Tips The Cancun Legend Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jason this it not motivation it is a tease. August 28th hurry the fu*k up! Cabanas are a must!

3. Billy31

Billy31 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Leavin Sat. at 7:30am for Vegas!!!!!!!! Stayin at The Palms...tried to book at The Hard Rock 3 months ago, no luck FULL... :(

REHAB Sun. :D :D :D Will keep you guys posted...

4. Billy31

Billy31 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    From Rehab Reviews...

On a Sunday afternoon in Las Vegas, at the hottest pool party in town, the Hard Rock Hotel's Jack LaFleur is the man to know. The promotions director stands at the velvet rope, deciding who will shake their booties in the sun — and who won't.

"Only girls, send 'em up!" LaFleur barks as a stream of 20-something, bikini-clad women hop the line, leaving a couple of hundred frustrated men in their wake. "No more guys. It's out of control."

Once inside, people are racking up huge tabs. In addition to the $17 cocktails, Rehab serves alcohol by the bottle. Bacardi rum that retails for about $15 costs $375; for a bottle of Jagermeister — typically about $20 — it's $400. The big spenders can drop $1,195 for a bottle of Cristal champagne, which normally runs about $300. Roving photographers snap pictures like paparazzi and post them online.

Tully and her friend Deana Yeomans, 36, recounted the sad tale of one of their male friends, who called three times to try to rent a cabana at Rehab. "How many girls?" the operator asked. None, he answered.

"They said, 'Ha!' " Yeomans said. "They wouldn't even take the reservation."

The friends lounged on a daybed compliments of friend Steve O'Brien, 47, a computer consultant from Pennsylvania, who footed the bill for the $350 bed and spent "well over" the $300 drink minimum. A crew of attendants flitted about, pouring a $350 bottle of Grey Goose vodka from the group's private fridge and changing towels. The staff was so attentive that they bought extra sunscreen from the hotel gift shop and delivered fatter straws for MaLou Maxey, 31, when she told them that she "deeply hates little straws."

"It's going to be frightening," LaFleur said. "Last year, there were 1,500 people that didn't even get close to me to get in."

:shock: :shock: :shock:

5. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So, I just learned two things:
    1) Move to Britain so I can take advantage of the fantastic exchange rate in GBP vs dollars (and time off).
    2) Get with Collegeguy, so I can rig, um sorry I mean win a VIP Vegas internet contest!

:lol: :D

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    You know how I roll............ VIP or nothing! :cool:

7. Billy31

Billy31 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  8. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  9. londons_finest

londons_finest Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    jeeesus i havent payed any attention to this topic.....jus thought id have a lil browse damn who ever is goin vegas....u are very very lucky!!! so whats with this "rehab" thing does it only happen a certain time of the year or sumin???

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Rehab is EVERY sunday at the pool at the Hard Rock! And there is a big group of us having a cancuncare meet up

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice