Vegas in August or Cancun in March?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jlow511, Apr 7, 2008.

?

Vegas or Cancun?

1. Vegas for 4 days...

100.0%
  2. Cancun for 2 weeks LIVIN LARGE!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Vegas, especially if you've never been before.

You've done Cancun twice now and who's to say some good fortune will not come your way between Vegas and Cancun enabling you to give Cancun another serious blast, however its your call mate.

Ian :lol:

2. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is a good point... Vegas could even pay for cancun if you get lucky enough

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    true! I dont really gamble alot, but I will hit up some black jack and slots!! Never know!!

4. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have to say Cancun.

been to both places, Cancun 4x and Vegas 1 time.

Vegas is cool and all, but just have a better time in Mx. I found Vegas to be a lot more expensive.

I know everyone say: you have to go to Vegas at least once. which I agree with, and now that I have, would rather go back to MX instead.

I think the no brainer here is that your comparing 14 days to only 4!!!!

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    cancun

6. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would have to agree with the majority. Do Cancun for 2 weeks rather than Vegas for 4 days. There really is NO comparison. You are SOOOOOO close to Vegas you could go at the drop of a hat any day of the week.

I could see if there were something happening in Vegas that was a once in a lifetime occurrance, never to be repeated......then it's worth considering what you'd miss if you didn't go. But so far, I haven't seen anyone post about any special event going on that is likely to be a one time event.

I've done Vegas many times and although I LOVE Vegas, it doesn't begin to compare with Cancun in terms of options & things to do to have a good time.

I've also done Cancun more times than I care to count......even in 10 day and 2 week stint's a couple times. There are still ALOT of things in & around Cancun that I've never seen or done in all these years. What I find is that the more I branch out and leave the resort, the more things I can fit into my schedule and the more enjoyable my overall trip is.

If you are looking at doing 2 weeks in Cancun, you can really do it up right and go home not really needing a vacation from your vacation. If you do Vegas, even a short 4 day stint will wipe you out and leave you exausted by the time you get home. And.....more than likely, a GOOD chunk of your money will have been spent on gambling, which is only fun for a few, then you have to find something else to do.

My vote is for Cancun all the way........

Michelle

p.s. If you didn't live so darn close to Vegas, and were across the pond, then Vegas would be more comparible to Cancun since it's still a choice between a country other than your own. So,if for example, the choice were Cancun or Rio Carnival, then I think it would be worth a good bit of thought.

7. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well said, Michelle!

8. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I think Vegas may be out. If I get a bonus and a good raise next month I still may be able to swing it but If I do it I will likely just book like a 3 night flight/hotel combo Orbitz has some decent hotels for around $400 per person roundtrip flight and hotel. Then I would just need some gambling/spending money.

But I think my original Idea of driving down and staying at a condo may be out. I'm just going to look at the prices and stuff next month if I get my bonus and see where I stand. Though if my bonus is real good I may still do the condo thing if I can get enough roommates to make it worth while.

9. cindyb

cindyb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You will make it to Vegas one way or another I BELEIVE!!!! :thumbsup:

10. babyskys01

babyskys01 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cancun for 2 weeks...Wouldnt you rather have a nice long vacation, chillin on the beautiful beaches and living in paradise....CANCUN ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice