Vegas Baby !!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Ian, May 19, 2007.

1. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Never called and had them delivered J......... but certainly 'came' across a few :wink: :wink: :wink:

Ian :lol: :lol:

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    'came' across a few huh? muhahahahahahahahaha :lol:

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we;re going for 4 nights. a few are going for a week. i may change my mind and do that. we'll see. we're staying at the flamingo. i believe there are 35 of us going so far :-|

4. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    All depends how into drinking, gambling sight seeing going to strip joints your realy into I suppose. If your into all of the above then I reckon 6 months would just about suffice :lol: :lol:

Never made it to any of the suggested night clubs but was told about the Olympic Garden and the sights coming in and out of the Ultra lounge. Definately do the Stratosphere for a view down the strip, see the fountain show outside the Bellagio ( but get there early for a decent view ), same as with the pirate ship show. Tip well and you'll want for nothing and always wear a watch 'cos you'll lose track of time.

Am now contemplating getting a serious girlfriend and proposing so I can take the lads back there for my stag do :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol:

PS. Courier has just dropped off my luggage :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy:

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well we're going for a wedding too, so im not sure whats planned. the people staying for a week are gonna head down to grand canyon and stuff after not stay in vegas. we'll see how it goes. they are back packer types and im not so it depends on their plans lol

6. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome back, Ian :wave:

... glad you enjoyed Vegas, it's an amazing place to visit!

got any more pics to share???

7. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

HaHa.. Glad you got to see it, Ian.. Glad you got your luggage back too...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice