Vegas Baby !!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Ian, May 19, 2007.

1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Trolly is $6.50 per day.. I am talking about a bus.. It says that trolly quits running after midnight too.. The bus runs 24/7. I also looked at the picture, and those are not what i'm talking about.. These are regular double decker buses like in England..

The buses i'm talking about are on that webpage link though.. The CAT buses.... $2 one way, or $5 for 24 hours.

2. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my grandma said to go to the bar outside Harrah's... they lay you down on the bar to do shots, kareoke (spelling??) and stuff... she said the young people were there lol

3. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll give you one again Jenn any day, never mind a birthday pressy... :wink: :wink:

Sorry :lol:

Ian :lol:

4. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Right then, three days to go... :bounce:

Turns out we've got a two hour stop over in Philadelphia and just wanted to know is the place safe or should I pack a piece ?

And any othe last min tips would be great, you know, buffets, shops, sight seeing trips narcotics, ho's, weapons of mass distruction..... any advice on buying any of the above would be greatly appreaciated :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol:

PS. I also need to find a fancy dress shop to hire a Scooby Doo costume for my mates wedding but thats a different story :lol:

5. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm emailing a couple rental shops there to see if they have a scooby costume for ya right now

you seriously want a scooby doo costume? or is that some sort of English/American translation error on my part. :lol:

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Im emailing my friends in vegas and warning them to stay inside that weekend................. no telling what ian will do! Hopefully vegas is still there after he leaves................. :shock:

7. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheers Tonya, was only joking about the Scooby Doo outfit though ( have got my mates girlfriend slightly worried I'm coming dressed as Scooby after she said I couldt come dressed as Elvis, adding I could come as anyone else but Elvis so I threw scooby into the equation!! )

Probably just buy a kids mask over here and use that for a couple of the photo's !

Ian :lol: :lol:

8. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Never mind staying in, get them to meet me a the Planet Hollywood Friday night with a catalogue of the most recently developed WMD and best looking ho's :wink: .

Anyone got a link to where I can download a discounted coupon for either of the above :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Here you are...........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you read the pamphlets those illegal imigrants give you on streetcorners, you will go deaf

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice