Various questions to prepare for our January Trip to Cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by michelleandcarl, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Get a flight to Cincy, Tonya.

We can drive to Pittsburgh from here, LOL. :lol:

2. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    please come, Tonya ... the more the merrier!!!

:bigband: :bigband: :bigband: :bigband:

Jason, make sure you bring enuff lunch for everybody!!!

3. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

haha, checked airfare from OKC to Cincy....a mere 1452.00 (cheapest) for leaving tomorrow thru sunday

560.00 to Pittsburgh....lol....connecting in Cincy!!!! :roll: airlines

4. michelleandcarl

michelleandcarl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks all the replies. I think we will look into Cancun Valet. I'd like to see Tulum and then stop in Playa Del Carmen on the way back. I wish I had more time to research everything but with the holidays I haven't had as much time as I would have liked. My goal for this weekend is to book a Senior Frog bar tour, look into Cancun Valet and possibly pre book a Pirate Ship tour. We went on the Pirate Ship 10 years ago and had fun. Does anyone have any info on the restaurants that I originally posted especially Maria Bonita and El Mexicano? We loved the marimbas in Maria Bonita. I think this time we are going to try to go to Perico's. I used to play the marimba many years ago in school and I still like the music!

5. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maria Bonita is closed they are no longer Camino Real Hotel there is another restaurant in its Place called Paloma Bonita.
    Don't know about El Mexicano but I think its closed. Moros is closed.
    Pericos has a terrible reputation for ripping people off and IMO the food is terrible. I have not heard if the Blue Bayou is still as good as it used to be but they are open.
    Casa De Las Margaritas is open in La Isla I don't know if they have Marimbas though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice