Various Booze Cruises (not Steve's)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by PaulAndDarcy, Apr 20, 2009.

1. PaulAndDarcy

PaulAndDarcy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Hi everyone,

The last time we were at Temptation, someone came around the pool friday looking for people to sign up for their booze cruise.

This was basically a party boat that took a leisurely trip on the water over to the club strip. We started at CarlosnCharlies for an included buffet and some crazy stunts by the staff (whipped cream body shots, etc.) After a few hours we had the choice of heading back on the boat or going to the City.

Who runs this, anyone know? I'd like to do this again and plan for it. I hope it isn't only on Friday's as we have booked the Party Hoppers tour already for Friday.

In aiddtion, anyone from the 4/23 - 4/30 crew want to do the above booze cruise with us one night if its running?

2. W&K

W&K Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    That booze cruise is put on by Sergio at the Towel Hut....and it is alot of fun...usually goes friday nights....

3. PaulAndDarcy

PaulAndDarcy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Damn. I wish that wasn't Friday. Maybe I'll try and move my party hopper's tour.

Is there anyway to check Sergio's schedule for any other nights?

P & D

4. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    that booze cruise is on friday night and it is basically a boat ride to carlos and charlies (lasts about 30 or 45 minutes). we did it in september - fun -but more of a ferry/shuttle with a taste

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice