Vanilla Vist To Temptation Grand

Discussion in 'Temptation Miches Grand' started by Curious2C, Jun 20, 2022.

1. Curious2C

Curious2C Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    My husband and I have been together over 30 years, married 26. I’m 49, he’s 50. We’re booked for the Grand in the DR for November. The is our first trip to a sensual resort. We are totally monogamous but very, very adventurous together. He’s not nervous about our trip at all but I’m very nervous.

We plan to be nude at the pools, and have sensual massages early in the vacation. But also, I’m wondering how well “exhibitionist behavior” from monogamous couples is received in the playroom and jacuzzi areas of this type resort. We’re very interested in having some sensual time together in these areas, while others do the same, but we would like to keep it there. No hands on interaction with others. Is that unusual? I have no idea what’s considered acceptable and we don’t want to offend anyone.

2. Al and Kim

Al and Kim Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 4
    We are very similar to you except we have been to Desire and Temptation many time. Don’t worry. Many other couples there just like us. Do what you want to do. No means no. Don’t worry be happy.
    We will be there 11/4-10.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. EastTexas

EastTexas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0

It will probably be pretty quiet and easy to meet people during the day. People will talk to you and it will come up that you are not in the lifestyle. It wasn't weird our first trip.

Couples in the lifestyle are wanting to get to know people and socialize normally just like everyone else. They will try to seek out other LS to have some fun at some point but people aren't there to try to twist your arm and convert you.

People won't try to come up and get involved with what you are doing without having talked to you prior. Everyone will enjoy the show you put on I'm sure.

It is a very accepting and understanding crowd at Temptations/Desire with a lot of diversity in what people are there for sexually.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. CentralFLCouple

CentralFLCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +462 / 0
    We can't speak for Temptations Grand since this is a new resort but it is supposed to be crafted after the Desire resorts. We've been to Desire resorts many times and can 2nd what EastTexas said - we've never had anyone be anything but respectful...always asking for permission or inquiring during the day at the pool exactly where you comfort level is.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice