Vanilla Couple Look For Fun

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by lark, Feb 6, 2022.

1. lark

lark Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    thanks, Good to know, we love to have likeminded friends

2. RobandSarah

RobandSarah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    With all due respect, I think you're overthinking it my friend. I can completely understand though, it's hard to get a feeling for the resort when you haven't been there yet. But your wife wearing those outfits isn't going to be a problem, half the women at the pool are going to be topless anyway. Me and my girl are open minded but aren't quite at an open level. We were sitting at the bar and went to the bathroom. A guy asked her if she was with me and she said yea. That was the end of it. For the most part, people are respectful. Are there going to be a few annoying single guys? Yea potentionally. It's a sex themed resort. But you cna find that at any club on a Friday or Saturday night. I promise you, don't put too much thought into that and just prepare to have an amazing time.
    P.S. this is a great place for partners to wear things they wouldn't normally feel comfortable wearing because so many people are dressed a little more risqué

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. lark

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Thanks, you know what, I think you’re right!
    I’m definitely overthinking it and that’s just because I’m to protective but I convinced now that we’re making right decision and it’ll be a lot of fun,
    I will write a detailed review later after our trip to compare with these conversations.
    Thanks BTW

4. RobandSarah

RobandSarah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    No problem. I'm looking forward to reading that review!

5. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Let me say that if you are the jealous type and would have an issue with a guy talking or even flirting with your wife when you go to the bathroom, then you could have a problem. It happens and your reaction to that would determine whether or not you will have a great time.

There's a big difference between playful flirting and disrespectful flirting and Ive had very little of the latter there after 22 visits. The playful type is fun and my hubs considers it a compliment. The worst thing you could do is to react to it.

6. lark

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I’m not a jealous type guy, in fact we pick the outfits together because she believes men know better what looks sexier but at same time I hate experiencing drama in vacation, As u said there is a big difference between playful complement or flirting and disrespectful approach but in anyway I’m won’t react and probably just walk away

7. Vegas in TX

Vegas in TX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    My wife wears outfits to the party at Bash that they won't even show on the models when shopping. :) That really is part of what makes it so much fun is just letting loose and not caring what anyone but your partner thinks. It is an amazingly freeing experience and one we haven't found anywhere else. We went from almost not going due to the same concerns you voiced to becoming members by the end of our first visit to make sure we didn't stop going.

8. somebeachsomewhere

somebeachsomewhere Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 0
    We have a similar mind set......very excited yet apprehensive booking our first trip to TTR.....and now it's ruined......we can't go anywhere else!
    By far the friendliest fun upbeat resort......made so many lifelong friends! On any given day the break down is something like 1/3 vanilla, 1/3 open to something/situational/experimental, 1/3 swinger.
    Never had any pressure.....loved every trip......which is now over 15:)
    We're there Feb25-Mar6

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. lark

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    thanks, we’ll make sure to find you say hi to you all, it’s nice to meet likeminded couple.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice