Valentines day disaster!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by EngineerGuy, Feb 15, 2007.

1. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I tell you, Jason has handled this really well. I spoke to these people once...and they are VERY hard to get someone on the phone to talk to you...they will even send you straight to 'customer service' which is a voicemail without even asking you....

This company cracks me up really...because when I put a review online to tell of their horrible customer service (insiderpages.com) before I hit submit, it asked if I wanted the review emailed to the business...but I had to enter the email, so I called this company just simply to ask their email....Okay, you call, they have a voice/button response system that answers, really hi-tech, 9 different options...they have a website according to their recording....but when I finally got a person on the line...they said, no email. I asked, well, I was going to try and send something stating the service I had received, she asked if I wanted customer service...and I said 'is that what you call the people who have voice mail that don't return calls?'...she responded, well, we have had some problems the last few days with weather issues...I asked, oh really? What kind of bad weather has Arlington Texas received in the past couple days? She didn't respond, but put me straight through to 'customer service' which was of course, voice mail.

:roll: :evil: :roll: :evil:

edited to add..she also stated when I asked about the bad weather, she said, 'we are a nationwide company' and I then asked her the 'what kind of bad weather in Arlington Texas'....

sorry, had to be exact in my conversation!

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Well girl... why didn't you warn Jason about them before he ordered? :shock:

:D

Jamie

3. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i think she was calling to help jason out? im pretty sure?

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    lol, ahhhh no one told me to go through them, it was my own mistake! However, I learned a good lesson!

5. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

haha, I would have...if I had known!!! I was just calling to help him out yestefday as Kait said...

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    very true, she did a great job!! However, the company is still ignoring my messages and I get no where when i call and ask for a manager, just voicemails! Horrible, I really feel like Im just wasting my time.

7. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Oh OK... :D

Sorry Tonya.... :wink:

Jamie

8. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Its okay...you can make it up by something I'm sure....I'll just have to figure something out. :lol:

9. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    How about I order you some flowers? :shock:

Jamie

10. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D Okay! :D

p.s. I know of a 'nationwide' company that you DON'T need to call :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice