Valentines day disaster!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by EngineerGuy, Feb 15, 2007.

1. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    keep us posted

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    answering machines...............................

3. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I am going to cancel the order today if they have not cancelled it already from my debit card! Also............ I still want them to send the roses and THEY pay for it! Its BS, and I already emailed 3 local news stations in texas regarding the issue. I told them they can deal with this in public or in private, their decision! Remains to be seen if I get any calls back from them...........................................

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Never leave message Jason..Waste of time really. I would call and only speak to the Manager or the girl who took your order. By thtem not calling you back seems that htye may be ducking you call and maybe others as well. I would keep at it. And only speak to someone. And for sure demand a refund for sure.

5. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    well of course ILL get a refund, they never sent the flowers!!!!! But I still want them sent, with THEM flipping the bill!

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I really cna't see them doing that. But i can see them refunding your money or discounting your next bunch.

Did you get something in writing confirming the Vday delivery?

7. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    well no I ordered over the phone, but the guarenteed it 2 TIMES over the phone, why else would I OVERPAY for flowers to get delivered the next day? Most places have day after Vday sales where you can get flowers for like 20.00, instead of 100.00 that I paid! Get my point? They are bastards!!!!!!!!!

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok and they have for sure charged your credit card?

If they aren't willing to refund your money you can call your credit card company and explain the situation, sometimes when a service wasn't rendered and the carge went through they will look into it for you..

Also if you got an invoice of some sort, or receipt sent check the fine print

9. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Jason.... deep breath...

I know you are upset but you have to remain cool on the phone or they can dismiss you as being irrational... you're in the right, they will know it, if you remain calm they will have to deal with it. :D

Jamie

10. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    very good point!! I have a habit of blowing up!! Ive tried to remain calm, but when you cant talk to anyone and they dont call you back?? Gets really annoying. I really just feel like getting my money back and washing my hands of this, but they NEED to be held accountable!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice