Vaccination Card Instead To Covid Test For Travel...?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by WestHoustonCouple, Mar 8, 2021.

1. aggiemike

aggiemike Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0
    Ok, we both have recently tested positive with antibodies after having survived covid in early Nov. Yes after trip to TTR. We could get vaccine now but have no Desire unless someone can provide a non-biased scientific reason why we would benefit from such. Some people say that immunity might wear off after three months or so, but same rumor exists for vaccine. Bottom line they don't know. We do know some people are having side effects. As a kid I had measles. No one suggested I then get a vaccine after recovery? Makes no sense except to sell some vaccine.

So it would make sense to me to give survivors with antibodies the same credentials for travel as vaccine takers. But I have no faith that government will do this. Anybody here had any experience with this situation?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. WestHoustonCouple

WestHoustonCouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +221 / 0
    We are healthy, not obese, don't have any underlying health issues. so not considered at-risk.
    we'll be fully vaccinated by month end.
    However, just to satisfy Gov't regulators, so along with passports, visas, etc. , now with this vaccination card, just any BS documents to allow us to freely travel without any hassles.
    I'll waste an hour x 2 to go get vaccinated at the VA, wife takes 2 hours x 2 thru the county health, just so we won't have to worry about small chance of 2 extra weeks quarantine...

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. yelrico

yelrico Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0
    I get my first one 3/17. Second one 4/14. TTR 5/21

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice