Vacation Club International (Royal Resorts)

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jeff and Bob in Haverhill, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Jeff and Bob in Haverhill

Jeff and Bob in Haverhill Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey everyone!

Does anybody here own at VCI? I know that they just went through a right to use turnover and re-upped for another 30(?) years. I'm just curious about the process. We're starting to consider getting into the time-share deal. I know that the Mayan is up in another 5ish years and was wondering if it would be a good way to get our feet wet.

Any insight would be great - THANKS!!!

p.s. - LOVE this site!

2. Resortman

Resortman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jeff, LMK if you are interested in the royal resorts Royal caribbean as I'll be selling mine for 2009. (under residual by a few thousand too:) Email me if you'd like to chat. (I have it posted on Ken's site and tug2.net where I am a member) tntphoto@msn.com

3. LNDRN

LNDRN Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :) You shouldn't worry about getting a time share. I work with quite a few nurses and Dr's that own all over the world. We trade for incredible vacations. The best part of owning at the Royals is that you don't have to stress about getting the week you want each year. I own at the Royal Sands week 12, and Grandtimber lodge in Breckenridge CO. I was trading to go to the sands so much that I just bought one and don't regret it for a minute. Just Do It!

4. Kathleen-MD

Kathleen-MD Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    VCI

I have 4 weeks in the same villa in January and February. I wished I had gotten more. Great not having to move each week. When they re-sold the villas, I said I'm just doing it and I jsut brought the whole 4 weeks and be done with it. THis year I only stayed 3 weeks since I'm still working but rented the 4th week out with no problem. I love the quiet times there and the people are like family since going for the last 14 years.

I also have 2 weeks at the Haicenda but I think I'm going to try and trade for VCI.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice