UUGGHHH airfare from MSP to CUN spring break 800 pp??????

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by cindyinmpls, Dec 16, 2007.

1. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You know yesterday at Sun Country they had the price at 980 for 2 tix at the end of Feb. and today the same flights are at 1130 now how or why do they do that? Any answers.

2. GONZO

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cindy,
    How did you make out on airfare. Still seems high for the times I am looking at.

3. amers

amers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    airfare

Gonzo

We too leave from Minneapolis, though not until June. Sun Country had the airfare for then over $500. a person, but booking it thru Worry Free Vacations we got a much better deal. We will be gone for a week, but booked two nights at one of the hotels that they use, and still got the break on the airfare. Just a thought.

Amy

4. GONZO

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ya I tried that too, but I think I will bite the bullet and get the air through Sun Country, if you get them on Mon. or Tues. its about 970 for 2 RT.

Thanks and have fun in June.

Gonzo

5. cindyinmpls

cindyinmpls Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gonzo,

We have 7 total leaving march 16th. This seems to be the most expensive week in March. Year to year has varied, but this year pretty tough.
    We ended up with 4 tickets for 597 annd the others for 713.
    We have 3 rooms at the Cancun Palace, of which; 2 are free...so really we make out pretty good.

When we go the last week of August we find the best airfare deals.

Good Luck.

ps We are going American Airlines through Chicago. Flight times are pretty good, and scheduled air has a bit more comfort...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice