USA3000 warning!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Starjm, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree...given a choice I'd fly USA3000 over any "major" airline.

From their customer service to on flight services and departure arrival time it has always got the other airlines beat as far as I am concerned.

2. BSN

BSN Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    airfare

We usually fly US Air and received emails about the change in schedules.

In September we are flying AA for the first time and we received an email today with a schedule change. We will check online before we drive to the airport.

3. Matt (the Travel Agent)

Matt (the Travel Agent) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will 2nd everything Klaw says

I am a Travel Agent and I use Apple Vacations & USA 3000, 95% of the time, especially during the summer months ALL airlines will add stops so that they can fill the plane with as many passengers as possible, business is business. During the vacation months Mid-December until May, it is rare because most planes traveling to Mexico and the Caribbean are full. USA 3000 Airlines has won awards for there service. Jet Blue flys Non Stop flights to and from Aruba and JFK everyday. My friends were on a mid-week flight a few weeks ago and counted 17 people on the 4 hour flight, hard to make money like that.

4. Mojito

Mojito Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    USA3000

Last time we travelled USA3000 (June 2007) they no longer served a free meal :evil: !! It now costs you $5 - Credit Card only... :wink:

5. Matt (the Travel Agent)

Matt (the Travel Agent) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can you blame them, every other airline did it to save money and pay there gas expense

6. amers

amers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sun Country still gives you a free meal, even if you have a connecting flight, you get two meals. We will always pick them over the other carriers around here if we can. And.... they are very friendly too. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice