USA3000 warning!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Starjm, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Starjm

Starjm Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just called USA3000 airlines about my flight and found that they had changed everything without even calling us! Our original flight was non-stop from Newark to Cancun on 8/9 leaving at 7AM and arriving at 10:55AM. Now our flight leaves at 6AM, stops in Baltimore and arrives in Cancun at 10:20! On the way back 8/16 we were originally leaving Cancun at 10:55AM and arriving in Newark at 3:40PM. Now we are leaving Cancun at 11:20, stopping in Baltimore, where we have to deplane AND go through customs, get back on the plane and then arrive in Newark at 5:40!! Has anyone else ever experienced this? They didn't even tell us! Anyone else on USA3000, better call & check your confirmations!

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thank you for the latest warning. I surely will think twice about considering that airline for travel. :-|

3. Starjm

Starjm Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was shocked because we have flown USA3000 5 times before and it was great - I didn't know airlines could do this. They do charge US if we make any changes!

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A friend of mine is a travel agent and almost always books me on USA3000.

She has told me several times that they will change the flight times and add a stop if they haven't sold the majority of seats on the plane so that they are flying with as many passengers as possible.

When flying ANY airline it is always advisable to call (or get on line) and check your departure times a few days before you are scheduled to leave.

I've had Delta, USAir and Continental make changes without notifying me. It's not a problem unique to USA3000.

5. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree. Any airline has the option of changing flight times at their will.

Sorry it happened, but at least you get into Cancun :D EARLIER :D , not later.

6. Starjm

Starjm Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, I get there earlier & leave later - so that's a plus. I just wanted to post it in case anyone else was booked on USA3000. I always check my flight a few days prior to leaving anyway. I didn't expect the change at this point and I never had it happen on USA3000 before - or on any other airline for that matter (I guess I have been lucky up to this point)!

7. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have flown usa 3000 many times and in fact are flying with them in 10 days, and we never had them change our flight times. I guess we've just been lucky. We have used many of the airlines over the last few years, and generally usa3000 is a very excellent airlines. So don't let this discourage you from ever flying with them again, I'm sure you'll be very satisfied.

8. Starjm

Starjm Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Beverly, we flew them many times & were satisfied. :p Enjoy your trip!

9. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As I said we have already flown with them many times and have only had minor problems. No problems with departures or arrivals. They are probably by far the airlines having the less problems currently. Or atleast the ones who service our areas.

10. bncancun

bncancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My son flies down from BWI every year and always uses usa 3000, he tried a major ailine once but said it was not as efficeint as usa 3000.

So I don't know. However as some as said nowadays you never know what kind of service you're going to get fom ANY airlines.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice