Usa Transfers Question

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by teamDMFP, Apr 23, 2019.

1. teamDMFP

teamDMFP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +566 / 1
    We've always used USA Transfers but this time we're coming with a larger group of 8 of us. I see where we can book a single van but anyone know how much space there is for 8 people along with luggage?

Just don't want to feel like sardines lol...

Thanks!

2. S&M280

S&M280 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +501 / 1
    We had 4. It’s a van with a seat up front by driver and 2 bench style seats.

3. Hottawa

Hottawa Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +138 / 0
    We recently used them for our family vacation with 8. Tons of room for everyone to sit and all of our luggage. Mind you we didn’t pack the usual assortment of costumes so it might not be a fair comparison.

Behind the final row of seats there is a spot for luggage that could easily handle most of your baggage. I’m pretty certain the trunk area if you could call it that was also sunk a little below the rest of the floor so that it could handle more baggage.

You could also ask them or put a comment in the notes section when booking them. They were very responsive when I was booking and had questions.

4. cancunfunforus

cancunfunforus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 0
    Weve had 9 in there before and it worked just fine. This trip we had 7 and plenty of room.

5. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,167 / 7
    Yea I am pretty sure if you are booking for that many, then they will have a van to fit. I have been in various sized transfers, some of which were way overkill for 2-4 people. You might end up waiting like an extra few minutes for them to send one of the bigger transfers, but knowing USA they will probably be prepared with your timing.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice