USA 3000/Funjet

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by puggs, Mar 13, 2008.

1. puggs

puggs Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all,
    Has anyone ever used the airline USA 3000 and if you have what was your experience like? We are flying out of Detroit with USA 3000 and we used Funjet as it was honestly $500 cheaper per person to fly out of Detroit rather than fly out of Toronto.

So if anyone has ever used funjet what was your experience with them and if anyone has used USA 3000 or heard anything about them whats the good/bad?

Thanks

2. Mojito

Mojito Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have used USA3000 out of Detroit, Cleveland and Pittsburgh and have found it a VERY nicce airline. We have always flown in newer or newly refurbished planes. They used to provide a hot meal for free, but now charge $5 for it. Not certainthat it is worth $5, but since most of the time we fly around 6 a.m. or 7 a.m. departures, the food really hits the spot.... even though it is airplane food. They also show a movie during the flight. For the price, you can't beat them!

3. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've flown usa3000 many times and we've never had any problems with them.

4. puggs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks everybody.

5. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have flown USA300 many, many times as well. As mentioned, the planes are in top notch condition.....some even have that "brand new" smell to them. The staff who wait on you are "normal" types with cheerleader attitudes. So you will see a wide range of ages, colors, sizes of folks working on the planes....not your stereotypical waif, skinny to the max, anorexic types.

Food was fine, better than most airplane food, in my opinion. Movies are always something current, not 10 years old. The prices can't be beat and the planes normally are on time.

=====

My experiance with Funjet as been equally as pleasurable. I prefer them 100 times over Apple. I've never, ever had any problems what so ever when I've booked a flight through Funjet. With Apple, I've had problems 50% of the time and reimbursements through Apple take FOREVER when you file a complaint.

I seriously doubt that you will be dissapointed if you book with Funjet and end up on a USA3000 flight.

Michelle

6. puggs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Michelle.

7. fishing_magician

fishing_magician Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    spirit air has cheap flights

you should check spiritair.com as you can get great deals you just have to wait for the right price and sale. They have sales every week and if you can just wait book your flight then get your resort after. We got our flights for under $130 each way non stop from detroit to cancun and back.

8. Takami826

Takami826 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Love USA3000, nice staff, don't care much about whether or not there's food, don't recall ever getting charged for it but last time we flew to Cancun, it was on Continental for some reason, which was just as fine.

9. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: spirit air has cheap flights

Man oh man, I hope Dennis hasn't seen this thread. :lol: He had a horrible "Spirit" experience a couple of weeks ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice