US State Dept Travel alert

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by TraceyUk, Feb 25, 2009.

1. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is it horrible that I laughed out loud? :D

2. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WE are just horrible people I guess!

3. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Remember the article I posted from the Por Esto about the young man who peed on the transformer and got the shock of his life? (RG debunked the liquid connection.) Anyway, Tripadvisor erased my post but here is the orignal article in Spanish about what happened http://www.poresto.net/quintana-roo/policia/24300-fulminante-meada-

Basically, drunk, went to the side of The City Disco to take a leak by the transformer, touched it, got knocked down into the area where the machinery is. Noooowwwwww, getting back home, here is how the story goes..........
    http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Manitoba burned trapped Mexican manhole/1410067/story.html

Watch for another alert!

4. Life_N_Cancun

Life_N_Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sighhh....

Now, now.. let me tell you what REALLY happened.... there he was minding his own business when 10 Mexican mafia gangsters mugged him, and threw him in their secret hiding place so they could hold him for ransom, never thinking he would escape... or better yet.... the club workers drugged him and threw him in their hiding place until they could sell his internal organs on the black market... or... or... or.... maybe he was pushed off the balcony by security guards and stashed in the hole to cover up the assault... and everyone knows that the Mexican authorities and press must be covering it all up.... anything EXCEPT he got drunk, acted stupid, and got hurt... because he was in Mexico at the time so therefor there is no way it was stupidity or an accident.. it MUST have been foul play.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :!:

5. elleboogs

elleboogs Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How embarassing.... I am from Calgary!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice