US Election 2016

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Steve, Feb 3, 2016.

1. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    I'm one of those people who are not at all happy with where Obama and friends have taken us. We have a debt that is rapidly approaching a level that is unsustainable and is only going to get worse due to the onerous problems of Obamacare. Obamacare has been nothing but a lie to the American people and just another political boondoggle. We have a foreign policy that is in shambles and we are quite literally a laughing stock around the world. To add to that we have more regulations than what any business can live with. Some may be well intended, but in reality they will hurt the small business and small investor much more than the big guys.

Am I a Trump supporter? No, I'm not, but I don't see Clinton as a viable option either. She is a crook, a liar, and a thief, and those are her good points. There may be as many as four Supreme Court openings in the next four years and you could see the extreme left represented by the Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warrens of the word take over the Court and lead us into destruction. I am not optimistic for my kids and grand kids.

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,167 / 7
    Steve thanks for posting that video. That pretty much summed up most of my thoughts in a very clear logical way. I was just saying to a co-worker the other day that sometimes you can get a better sense of things from foreign news, because the way media works in the country is just so broken.

3. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    Totally agree about the video and about you calling the media broken.

M = Make
    E = Everyone
    D = Dumb
    I = In
    A = America

T

4. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Get ready for President Donald!!

5. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    So how many people believe in miracles, hang on tight it's gone to be a hell of a ride.

T

6. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    The reaction of the Left has been unbelievable. Here is a group that touts their tolerance of gays, Muslims, and others but yet they can't seem to tolerate an opinion other than their own. Yale University had to cancel mid-term exams because the students were so "emotionally distraught" that they could not take the test. You see the demonstrations on college campuses and the only thought that comes to my mind is wow, what a bunch of spoiled brats. I see posts on Facebook that people are fearing for the lives of their families and I really have to wonder how these people can possibly function in the real world.

I'm not a Donald Trump fan, but the reaction of the Left has been beyond comprehension. Funny, but the last time I checked there were no demonstrations, riots, or social unrest when Obama got elected. Gee, I guess maybe those of us on the right of center tend to be a hell of a lot more tolerant than our friends on the left.

7. Snowflakemelter

Snowflakemelter Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    There are very few Scoop Jackson Dems left, or Reagan Republicans. All DC swamp cronies. They are going to lie cheat steal and murder to stop Trump. You can see it with the CIA spooks already. Trump is a great guy and has just the right take no shit personality to defeat them - if he can stay safe. It's going to be a battle everyday - never believe the media.

8. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    Yall thought Trump was bad. Lord help us now!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice