URGENT HELP!! RIU CANCUN OR GRAND OASIS FOR MARCH 2008??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Sanchez, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Sanchez

Sanchez Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dear Friends,

I need to confirm my Hotel choice by tomorrow and I need some adivce from people who have been to the Cancun spring break before.

This March is our first time in Cancun and we are looking to have a great time i.e. party, drink and sex. We are caught between booking the RIU Cancun or the Grand Oasis, both will cost us about the same.

One is nearer to the Hotel zone and walking distance from the clubs, but I am concerned that the people staying there will not be looking for the same atmosphere as us.

On the other hand the Grand Oasis looks a bit too far from all the clubs so when leaving a club drunk would have to look for transport and the all inclusive seems not as good as the RIU. BUT I think that most spring breakers looking to have a crazy time will be staying there or in the Oasis which we would have access to.

Please we need help fast post your replys on which to choose.

Thanks

Christian from the Rock of Gibraltar

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Its a NO brainer! If you are looking for a non stop party 24/7, Look NO further than the Grand Oasis!! Its ALL spring breakers at the resort!!! For a more calm yet enjoyable place, its the RIU.

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Riu Cancun is probably the nicer of the hotels but if you wanna party it up on Spring Break then I would say go tot he Grand Oasis, Nice hotel too, but then you have access tot he Oasis Cancun Which is the known party hotel.

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Grand Oasis...

5. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    .......So I should go to the grand too right?...instead of the regular oasis? :D

6. Sanchez

Sanchez Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, I've heard that if you go for the grand you can go anywhere within the oasis hotel and it seems that's where the best atmosphere is.

how long is the bus ride from Grand Oasis to the Nightclubs and would it be easy to get the bus late at night?

Last thing please let me know of any events from 15th March to 29th as we are traveling from Gibraltar and don't know any people who are gonna be there.

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can always get buses from the hotel to the clubs. I know most hotel provide transportation to the clubs if you buy your club passes from there. They don't however provide rides home. And the bus is really cheap and quite the experience too

8. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    buses run pretty much 24 hours a day and very frequent... acts will be announced nearer the time...

9. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oasis Cancun is much cheaper than Grand Oasis.... Plus, most CancunCare peeps are staying at Oasis Cancun...

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    BUt the Grand Oasis is a much better hotel. And when you stay there you are able to go to the Oasis Cancun, so you get better restaurants and better accomadations staying in the Grand..But you can still par-take in the Fun times over at the Cancun one..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice