Upgrade Room?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by VitaminP, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Steve & Kay

Steve & Kay Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,930 / 1
    Thanks for the information. Somewhere in one of these posts several weeks back when I booked this room the information I got was the plush Jacuzzi rooms were only in the center part of the U-shape and on the first three floors. I think that was the wrong information.
    I just called the resort (before I read this) and they confirmed that the plush Jacuzzi room was only on the ground floor and the person I was speaking to agreed that I probably would not see the ocean.
    Ugh! I guess I’ll be calling the travel agent in the next couple minutes. I’d like to be in the center of the U-shaped but up a few floors so I can see.
    Thanks again, I appreciate the hand drawn diagram as well!
    Steve

2. Steve & Kay

Ratings:
    +1,930 / 1
    Forget everything I just said. I can be really stupid sometimes. LOL. I just checked my reservation. I booked the lush tower oceanfront suite. Apparently that is something different than what we were talking about previous. I called back to the resort and they said that my room could be in the higher floors so I don’t know what I was thinking.
    Thanks!
    Steve

3. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    What might have gotten you confused is a lot of people call the middle section the "U". This is the tower. The rooms you are referring to are the "Lush Tower rooms" They will have a direct view of the ocean in the middle of the U, you are higher (again floor dependent), but you are set back a bit. These rooms have a Jacuzzi as well. (I drew an arrow to this area)

In the section in blue below, these are the "Oceanfront suites". These are the closest to the ocean. Only the ones on the bottom level have balconys and a Jacuzzi.

Outside the tower, your next best bet would be to book a "Ocean view" and then when you are there request (and hope) it is in the section pointed out in the red "Chill" area I circled.

upload_2019-4-12_13-19-5.png

4. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Sounds like you booked what you were looking for.

5. Steve & Kay

Ratings:
    +1,930 / 1
    Yes! Thanks for getting me back on track . :marshe:

6. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    That’s always been the way we looked at it.

7. socalrivercpl

socalrivercpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +217 / 0
    Not to hijack the thread here, but this is the first map I’ve seen. What’s the difference in location between the lush and bash tower room descriptions

8. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Here is a older thread I wrote right after the tower opened. This should help with the key differences. Tower room types - Pics, Thoughts and Feelings

As far as where they are on the map. Bash rooms are in the blue boxes, Lush rooms are in the Red circle with the yellow highlight.

upload_2019-4-12_16-58-19.png

9. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    If you watch this video, at around 2:00 the drone starts to fly towards the "middle" of the towers. That is where the Lush rooms are, and you can pick them out as they have hot tubs on the balcony. They are square. The rooms on the ends of the tower that have hot tubs visible are Master/Penthouse suites and much more expensive.

10. socalrivercpl

socalrivercpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +217 / 0
    Perfect thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice