Update on Dallas

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by angels_among_us, Jan 16, 2007.

1. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi guys! Dallas has a myspace account to keep everyone updated on him. It's here.
    http://www.myspace.com/mysunshinedallas It is private. So if you want to add him please either pm me on myspace or here to let me know your name there so I can approve you when you add him. I had to use my age on there so it shows 28 LOL but as you know he is 7 LOL!!

anyways..
    I wanted to go ahead and let everyone know how he has been doing.

When we pulled him out of school last year and decided to home school him we was SO worried and scared about how he would adjust, how we would beable to get him the help he needed and such.

It has been going great though! Dallas is speaking very good and learning to answer questions even! (giant step)

Physically he is getting a lot stronger. We have been teaching him to crawl so that he could evently learn to walk correctly. It has been a lot of work for Dallas but last Friday he crawled 5 times for PT!!!! It was wonderful to see that. He did great! We work with Dallas on all of this at home as well. Dallas's braces should be here this Friday ( or were hoping so)

They had to cast his little legs to get the correct messurements for the braces. He did wonderful we was so worried he would not handle this very good. But he handled this perfect and did great. Were excited about getting the braces and helping him learn to walk correctly. This is going to be a long road ahead but in the end our little man will be walking we hope on his own one day.

We also had to order him a walker. to give him even more suporitt . We know this all wont be easy but were ofcource hoping for the best outcome.

Half of Dallas's body is a lot weaker then the other side.Were hoping with a lot of work that he will get stronger.

Well I guess I am blabbing. Anyways lol you can always check up on dallas and see how he is doing by reading his myspace if you want :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice