Upcoming Musical Events

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by RiverGirl, Dec 1, 2008.

1. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Monday, December 1st
    9 P.M. Casa de la Cultura de Cancún
    Classical Music Orchestra Concert
    Tickets $50 Pesos at the door

Wednesday December 3rd
    ADAGIO CANCUN Music Productions presents VOCAL MAGIC: from Mozart to Mariachi, without instruments! Dazzling, different and lots of fun!
    Tickets $80 Pesos at the door.

Wednesday December 10th
    ADAGIO CANCUN Music Productions presents VOCAL MAGIC with a special program: "White Christmas".
    Tickets $80 Pesos at the door.

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cool!

And hey, don't forget Air Supply at Plaza de Toros on December 11th!

3. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've spent 20 years trying to forget Air Supply!

4. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ahhh, are you "All Out of Love"? Cause seriously, "You're Every Woman in the World To Me" and I would hate think that I was "Making Love Out of Nothing At All". :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm only considering going for the cheese factor. Ahem.....

5. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That is exactly how I feel... I think that The theme song from Prom was by Air Supply. And me and all my friends were, Who, Genesis and Zepplin fans.

6. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Who, Genesis (especially when Peter Gabriel was still with them), Yes, Pink Floyd, Allman Bros, Queen, Led Zeppelin...but not Air Supply or Journey or Foreigner...I do hate to admit that I did own Bad Company's first album...that was enough cheese for me.

7. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheese, CHEESE, Thats BAD CO your talkin about there :wink: , They have the greatest R&R singer alive!!!!

8. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bad Company was just a bit too radio-ready for me. Their music seemed to have been written to be commercially successful. But I did own that album and I did overplay it.

9. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    RiverGirl,

Did you ever see the Outlaws at Ebbets Field in Denver? I have a recording from around 1974-1975 and its a killer show. Just remember you lived in that area and had to ask. If you were I will bring you a copy.

The Outlaws most popular songs are There Goes Another Love Song, Green Grass and High Tides and Ghost Riders in the Sky.

10. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Love the Outlaws. I still have a vinyl album but no turntable. I am going to have to DL them on I tunes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice