United States To Require Covid Test To Return To Us..

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by txcpl1129, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Boilercpl

Boilercpl Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +496 / 1
    We both came home with COVID on our last trip in Sept. There is NO way I would risk going back if testing is legit. I love TTR but I suspect the hotel district in Cancun is a breeding ground for COVID. It's true you may get it and you may not but if you do TTR "Right" you odds of coming into contact with it increase. We were hoping to get back in April but this whole testing requirement worries me. I cannot be stuck In MX for an additional 14 days no matter how spectacular it is. I'm waiting to hear how this shakes out in the coming months with people who have visited before ruling it out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Any non-Facebook direct links to what Original Resorts is going to do with folks who test positive & can't get on their scheduled return flights home? I noted Restling's FB stuff... I'm wondering if there is something ...hmm... more official?

3. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,846 / 5
    CDFD5214-B83C-4F30-85E6-6AAC27557DC4.jpeg
    Not sure but go back a few pages and @Steve posted some direct response (I suck at quoting)....Like this:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  5. Charles Phillips

Charles Phillips Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Could tell them because of the new regulations you’ve decided to not leave the country but going somewhere else. How would they know different?

6. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2

Well yeah, lying is always an option, but it makes me feel yucky. Coming back with a tan will be hard to overlook! ;)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,846 / 5
    Fake bake before you go so it won’t be noticed....and I laughed at feeling “yucky”......that’s how I feel after a full day in the Sexy pool, especially after the foam party!

8. Charles Phillips

Charles Phillips Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hear ya, just pointing out that they won’t be confirming where you spend your vacation. I could get a tan now in Key West So that may be an option?

9. John & Michelle

John & Michelle Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 1
    I had the second dose almost 3 weeks ago now. It was far worse than having Covid for me. It really knocked me down for about 6 days and took over a 11 days before I started feeling back to my old self. Anyway I hope it was for the better!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Tests now available at Cancun Airport. Both PCR and Antigen tests, results in 30 mins.

"Starting this Tuesday, the Cancun airport will have modules for conducting PCR or antigen tests for the detection of Covid-19 , operated by Equiver, with the aim of facilitating passenger compliance with the requirements demanded by countries, like the United States, to arriving travelers.
    In an interview with Forbes México, the general director of Equiver, Patricia López, explained that they will have 10 points in Terminal 3, which is the busiest, with two in Terminal 2 and two more in Terminal 4."

Aeropuerto de Cancún contará con módulos de pruebas Covid-19

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice