United States Alternative??

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by tommy1984, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    It gets pretty pricey though, when compared to an all-inclusive.

Glad to find out that the Bare pool is back to tops off. We'd heard they'd gone back to suits required, which was the tipping point in the decision to NOT do Vegas last time.

What's the deal with Sapphire's pool, anyway? I know where it is, and that Sapphire is a strip club (topless only), and that they have a pool. However, I've also heard that it's sort of weird, as it runs (the pool that is) sort of like the strip club itself, i.e. you can't get close to or touch a girl... which is fine except that it includes my own wife who expects and wants to be so touched, so... Anybody ever been there and drop the skinny on it?

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Hdtrojan

Hdtrojan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +203 / 0
    Sapphire was fun. Never been to Bare but it’s similar to Moorea. You drink, hang out in the pool, make friends. It’s topless and the bottoms can be dental floss. Lol. PG-13 PDA wasn’t frowned upon. Only complaint was the “limo” pick up service was a dude in a minivan and the pools were COLD.

3. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    The new TTR is modern, with its cool vibrant colors and curved edge walls. It's artsy and advanced sleek wall panel in the hotel room where you struggle to figure out how to open the shades or which door is the closet?) It's also more tame than the old TTR. Also the new TTR has several places you can easily trip/stumble/fall if you're not paying very close attention. I almost broke my neck slipping between the in-pool loungers (cannot see the steps in between them) and on this last visit almost broke/twisted my ankle not noticing the steps.

The old TTR needed updating, sure, but it was a ton more fun. It was so "anything goes" before the renovation. Games were more risque, there was occasional nudity (JJ throwing some guy's swim trunks up to the rooftop, Sara69 telling guests to come to her room "room 69")

4. Iowa563

Iowa563 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +141 / 0
    The Sapphire is great! Yes, they have strippers around the main pool dancing on poles but it's not like a traditional strip club visit, more like go-go girls at a club. The VIP pool is where it is at. Things can get naughty and we have had some very interesting encounters at the VIP pool, in a good way. Seems to never be a shortage of singles and couples ready to play. The wait staff are all topless and not hard on the eyes at all. Plus, their in-house DJ's, Hardknox, are fantastic and very entertaining. I highly recommend Sapphire Day Club!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice