UK Celebrity Big Brother 2007!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by jenfleur, Jan 3, 2007.

1. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Word from the wise Jade Goody............

Big Brother giveth.....

Big Brother now taketh....

Go back to your council flat were you've always belonged....

Jade is such vile excuse for a human being!!!!

2. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will have a bet in the next 6 months she will be fronting some anti racist campaign that Max Clifford will have organised for her!!!

3. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    The Perfume Shop have taken her perfume off their shelves and the Carphone Warehouse have withdrawn sponsorship of BB.

Jade has turned into a vile woman, I though she was fab before she went in there common woman done well and all that.

She'll be in India within a month playing in an orphanage or something... PUKE.

Jermaine is fab, his face is getting more shiny each day. I also want to break into the house and hug Ian (H), think he's going to have a breakdown soon.

4. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's just awful. I can't believe that Danielle bird said something like "she should just f*ck off home" and Jade was like "go back to the slums". It's outrageous. It has to be axed surely. It's a great shame, for us reality TV lovers, BB is the best one but this kind of TV just isn't on.

Agreed, bet Jade will do an interview about her background (even worse as wasn't her Dad mixed-race?) to try and pacify things then go and work in some place to show she's not racist. It's pathetic. It makes me ashamed to be English, everyone over here reads it in the paper and sees it on the news and I can't be doing with England being portrayed as a racist country. Jo & Jade = live in Essex as well, gah.

Sorry, it's annoying me somewhat!

5. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    while we don't get the show here in Canada I expect it's like every other reality show out there.... Heavily edited to create villans, underdogs and heros.

While rasist comments are wrong... it can look worse than it is depending on how they edit the footage. I'm waiting to hear what Shilpa has to say about what happened.

6. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    is anyone watching it now? Did Jade just say something about when they met before they went in the house and did a diary room run or did i miss hear

7. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Oh I missed that bit.

Davina was fab on Friday and didn't let her get away with fobbing it over. Apparently she's admitted to bullying and racism now.... haven't had chance to check though. I know she's worried for her families safety now. Surprised Jackey hasn't been in the newspapers... then again that would do Jade more harm than good.

Can't believe Jack said "I'm disapointed in her" when she went to speak to Shilpa............. stupid, childish, idiot bloke.

Need to get Danielle "wish she'd f&ck off home" out next and then Jo "I'm not eating her chicken".

Rant over for now - sorry xxx

8. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It sickens me.

Is it true Jade is now in a safe house as she's had death threats and her 'career' is effectively over? I hope so personally. Jo S Club had a gig at G.A.Y club for when she came out the house but looks like thats over now.

9. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They have cancelled Jo's gig and Danielle has lost a modelling contract because of it - but they dont know yet.

Did you watch BBLB on Sunday - it was like watching a public hanging. She cried and was hysterically upset - it was upsetting to watch.

All the newspapers ran her on the front page for Saturday and Sunday -
    they write about her being a bully but what the papers are saying about her and doing to her is just as bad.

She was stupid and what she said was wrong - but I am sure that Shilpa and her family wouldnt want her to be publicly flogged.

You stop racism by educating somebody - not beating someone over the head and torturing them.

10. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    V.good point Lis, well said :clap:

I agree that they pulled her perfume etc but they should now leave her alone - no more publicity for her please and no more caning by the papers.

What happened on BBLB?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice