UK Celebrity Big Brother 2007!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by jenfleur, Jan 3, 2007.

1. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    we need mass voting to get Leo out.... can't stand the man.

2. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Who do you think should win, Cleo?

3. us2933

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    I do love Cleo..... but would love Jade to win.

4. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Apparently Leo has just left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. us2933

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    yes thank god he's out and Carol, didn't like her either.

Did you see Leo kick off with security so funny

6. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Definately!! Cannot believe he broke out because he didnt have clean pants!! The man is a loon!!!!

Task last night = hilarious!!!!

Watching Jack sing Deeper Shade of Blue - I nearly wet myself!!

7. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I read about this on 'net, and saw pic of Jade dressed up as Steps trolley dolly, love it.

8. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Holy sh*t. Who's been watching it? It's now turned into International news about Jade, Danilelle & Jo being racist to Shilpa. I thought it might be the usual BB bullying of someone which always happens as the people in there revert to being 7 years old but not so...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1247795,00.html

Effigies have been burned in India. I saw it on the Australian Breakfast news this morning.

Racism = not needed, not neccessary and not good.

9. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was AWFUL last night. I refuse to watch anymore, Jade is vile. I can't wait for her to get out to not only the backlash of her rascist bullying but also because everyone now knows she had liposuction and did NOT get in shape by doing her DVD which she has been pimping all over the place. Stupid, ignorant cow. Danielle and Jo are as bad as Jade too - they sit there giggling and egging her on. Wenches.

10. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I struggled to watch last night - it was awful.
    I really liked Jade in the first week - showing empathy and looking like she has grown up.
    Her reputation has just died over an oxo cube!!
    The other two are just as bad and to sit giggling and finding it funny to watch somebody be bullied is disgusting.
    I think Jo has made the bullets for Jade to fire - the other two bitch behind Shilpas back and havnt got the guts to say it out loud - little do they realise their comments are being broadcast on TV - idiots!!
    To say comments like "she doesnt even talk english properly" is ill educated in itself and to dislike somebody because they have class and come from a different cultural background than you and not try to embrace it rather than make fun of her is ill mannered, ill educated and downright disgusting.
    Jermaine Jackson is fantastic - I thought he was great with Shilpa last night.
    I think Endemol have a responsibility to stop a programme that is now becoming famous for bullying and racial harrassment - they should have stopped this situation from getting worse - they have a responsibility to promote harmony and educate people about different cultures. It is not entertainment to watch somebody being bullied - it is disgraceful.
    There endeth the lecture!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice