UK Celebrity Big Brother 2007!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by jenfleur, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I must apologise Ian - no man ever thinks of back door action!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Well - still lovvin this programme - Jade has proved herself to be quite caring - and I think she has grown up quite a lot from when she was last on BB.

Glad she got rid of Ken - what a pompous arse he was!!

Leo Sayer - had high hopes for his big hair when he first went in - but he was an arse last night as well.

Jade's grandparents were quality last night - they should have kept them in!!!!

Does Jade's boyfriend actually speak or is he a mute?!!

2. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Danielle Lloyd....WOW

3. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Jade = Millionairess = celeb = fab shut it fleur.

Ian you know you'd let her in the back door.

So glad Ken has gone, someone needs to slap Leo "I'm a celeb and it's not in my contract" Sayer.... twerp.

4. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jade = wannabe celeb who's just famous from BB years ago. I love BB but she always bugged the sh*t out of me. No-ones that thick, she plays up to it :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Get her out!! WHY is her Mum & bloke in there, that's effing pushing it. I'm astounded, they could have put some decent Z listers in, like a Chuckle Brother or Jeffrey from Rainbow etc.

Not that keen on her as you can tell :lol:

5. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Stop dissing the Jade - you arent watching it cos you abandoned us to go round the other side of the world in search of crumpet - so dont have a go when you havnt seen how fab she is.

You would fancy Danielle - her thickness is quite endearing and outthicks Jade!!!! (are the Carpenters a band - classic!!).

Leo - get him out - cant stand the man. Really thought he would be great - but he was repulsive last night. And the thought of him w***ing - ugh!!!! Even Danielle was disgusted!!!

Jade's mum is class telly - did you see her try and do a rolly polly with one arm!!!! and moonwalking in front of Jermaine Jackson!!!! Plus am still laughing at her farting in bed!!

6. us2933

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Jade is really funny

Jackey, couldn't live with her but she is funny to watch.

Leo has to go I can't stick him, BB I am going to show you my di*k.... oh get a life you twerp.

7. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Disappointed in the Leo reports, he should have been fab. Might not hunt him down when he returns to Sydney now, bah.

Will hunt net for Jade clips at lunch but I can't be doing with it really!!

Though, loving reports of one-arm roly poly.

DHL me Danielle Lloyd asap.

8. us2933

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Sadly roly poly woman has been evicted. Should have been dull Jack seeing as he is mute.

Jackey left with no shoes on and carpet burns on her back where "H" from steps pulled her around the carpet... what a way to go.

9. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    H from Steps in 'giving someone carpet burns' shock.

Oh, what a shock when he came out the closet eh :roll:

10. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gutted that Jackie has left. Who actually voted to keep Jack in there?!!!!

Love the fact that she was evicted with cream all over her back from carpet burns!!!!!!

Wanted to see her and "shupla" get into more fights!!!! She wont be there any more to drink her lemon squash!!!!

Jade crying was quite upsetting!!! Still lovvin the Jade!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice