UK Celebrity Big Brother 2007!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by jenfleur, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    His sausage was not aired on TV - but she definately spied it!!!!!

I thought she was used to old man sausage as she is only about 23 and Teddy is I think 41!!!!!

Donny's bare arse was aired last night when he got into bed with Leo naked!!!! Not quite sure why he took his clothes off - but am desperate to see how he is when his drugs wear off!!!!

Donny tried to snog Cleo last night!! Jo O Meira needs to get new pjs - they are shocking - primark specials I am thinking!!

I did laugh at a line last night when Donny was chatting to Jermaine Jackson about his musical influences and he said Freddy Mercury and your brother effin Michael - shall now know Michael Jackson forever as "effin Michael"!!!!

2. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Jade is telling Bollywood woman how she's the 25th most influential woman in the world, but she doesn't know what influential means. She looks amazing she's dropped a load of weight.

Dirk to win........ the A team van won me over.

Jo has funny teeth and Ken sure plays a mean pin ball :roll:

3. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Donny has walked out!!!!

Must have been the shear thought of JADE GOODY to be fair I think I would walk at the thought of that

4. us2933

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Bad boy rocker Donny Tourette became the first celebrity to leave the Big Brother house by scaling the garden fence after refusing to act as a servant to Jade Goody.

The loudmouth lead singer with punk band the Towers of London climbed over the fence late on Friday night to escape to freedom after just 48 hours in the house.

Love it.... go Jade

5. us2933

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Now Ken has walked as well.....

Please tell me I'm not the only one that watched it when Jackey farted.... hilarious.

6. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Why is Jade back in there, she's hardly a celeb and her Mum & 4 y/o boyfriend certainly aint?

Get them out!

7. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I absolutely cracked up when Jackie farted!!!!!!

To be fair - I think Ken left because of Jackie and not Jade!!!

Love love love Jade - she cracks me up and looks fantastic - dropped 2 stone apparently - according to celebrity magazines!!!

Ian even texted me saying she could stick a finger up his **** if she wanted!!!

Cleo or Dirk to win!!!

8. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was p"ssed and joking, dont take every thing i say after nearly two gallon of lager in three hours :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol:

9. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh so if Jade walked into your white van and offered it up - u are saying you wouldnt?!!!! :roll: :roll:

10. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In the blink of an eye.... but there'd be no ' back door ' action. :lol:

Ian :lol:

PS. And less of the white van man comments thankyou very much. :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice