UK Celebrity Big Brother 2007!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by jenfleur, Jan 3, 2007.

1. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK, kids, who's watching it? Obviously I aint as am in Australia but I am spending quality work time on the BB website :D

For those that aren't/don't care/have no clue, here's the list of who's in it this time round and why they're 'famous':

Jermaine Jackson! - You SHOULD know him! Michaels bro, ex-member of The Jackson 5.
    Leo Sayer (he lives in Sydney so I will hunt him when he returns) - 70's singer of pop, legend.
    Shilpa Shetty - famous Bollywood actress & black belt karate champion.
    H (Ian Watkins) - singer in now-defunct UK pop band Steps and now a performer in musicals.
    Jo O'Meara - singer in now-defunct UK pop band S Club 7. Also an Essex girl and lives 10 min from me at home :roll:
    Carole Malone - Journalist for The Sunday Mirror.
    Donny Tourette - rich kid singer in band The Towers Of London and wannabe punk. Alledegly shagged Peaches Geldof.
    Cleo Rocos - Actress & writer, used to be in The Kenny Everett Show. Mates with Daryl Hannah.
    Dirk Benedict - was The Face in The A-Team!
    Danielle Lloyd - dsigraced ex-Miss Great Britain and shagger of footballer Teddy Sheringham.
    Ken Russell - Legendary film-maker (The Who's Tommy among others) and is 79 years old.

So, the usual mishmash of 'celebs'. Bring it on :cool:

2. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can see this fella Donny Tourette upseting a few :roll:

3. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    was hilarious when Dirk Benedict turned up, every other celeb got out of a black BMW.... But not FACE he's turns up in The A-Team van brilliant entrance...

4. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DID he! Top notch!

Apparently, S Club Jo is favourite to win so far.

5. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i hate Donny Tourette!!

6. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Am v impressed that you have this info even though you are on the other side of the world!!!!

Jermaine Jackson looks as if he has no clue what he has walked into!!

I think Cleo is a good contender to go all the way!!!!

Lovvin Face's entrance!!! In fact I just love the name Dirk!!!!!!

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok, i wonna watch too :cry:

8. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dont you have sky channels in Canada that show british shows? I know when I have gone to Greece they are always showing Eastenders!!!

9. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no :cry: we get corrie on cbc and we get eastenders on bbc canada. and they show things like coupling and hotel babylon ect. but never the good stuff like celeb big brother or im a celebrity get me outta here :cry:

10. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I rock! :headbanger:

I also have internet access at work with very little work to do! :lol:

I read today that Old Man Ken's 'man area' was spied by Danielle Lloyd - confirm or deny rumours please Lis, that his sausage was aired?!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice