Uh Oh! (Tanning)

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by kevinoc81, Feb 16, 2007.

1. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you get red cause the blood vessels are brought to the surface of the skin. causing you to look blotchy and actually feels kinda uncomfortable.. this stuff is not recomended for the face either.

i dont like that, its not foreveryone. i prefer california tan products. they are great.

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would not recommend you using a lotion your first couple times, if you are fair skined. Only use the moisturizers AFTER tanning.

Yeah any tanning worker should have seen you were fair and said that you go for maybe 6 mins your first time to see how your body reacts..

Cover your private parts with the towel or a sock..Most guys do. And maybe not pull the top down all t he way.

But if u are still burnt I would use any time of Aloe cream and make sure you keep your skin moistuized and don't go tanning till the redness goes away

4. kevinoc81

kevinoc81 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's what I thought, but I have only tanned once in my life before this, so when she said "low-intensity" bed, I figured I'd be ok.

know any good "after tan" lotions or just ask them?

Didn't even think of such an obvious solution. Duh!
    Thanks!

OK, I was gonna go again Saturday, but I'll wait til Tues. or Weds.

Thanks again.

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i actually recomend calendula cream (from the health food store) works better than any aloe or stuff.
    leaving the top up a bit is also good esp if facial blubs in the bed.

also no need to put lotion on back or back of legs, since they are right on bed closest to lights you dont need it and they generally tan darker as well

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just use the small towel that they give you rotate it to the different spots.

i have a greatafter sun gel that the salon sells, cant remember the name of it for the life of me. its a california tan product. but like i said hit the health food store and get the calendula cream, works better and cheaper and will clear it up in no time. took the sunpoisioning away from the girl at the resort last year really fast

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  8. kevinoc81

kevinoc81 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, this I did do! No burnt McNuggets for me!

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And make sure you wear your goggles. Maybe mention when you go in next time that you did get burnt. Cause they are resonsible for you when you are in there. And if they recommened something bad then let them know..Don't wanna burn again..

I would wait till maybe Sunday depending on how burnt u are :lol:

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice