UGGGHHH .....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jlow511, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm sicker than a dog right now even took off work tonight. Got the Flu or a Cold or somethin but it is kickin my arse right now. I hope I can kick it before I fly out will suck being sick in Cancun!!!

2. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :hug:

is that better?

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I know what you mean.. My Mom & Sister have been sick for two weeks.. I've took every precaution to keep from getting sick from them, but it didn't work.. I'm sick too.. Runny nose, itchy throat, drainage, stuffy head, weezy chest, aching ears, etc...

As long as my ears don't get infected bad, i'll be ok.. Hopefully all of us will be well for Cancun...

Hope you get feeling better...

4. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wish I could say it's all better but I am actually feeling better now that I've drank about 5 glasses of Thera Flu a couple shots, some advil and got several hours of rest. And no I didn't have all of that at once or in an hour time lol. I started with the thera flu yesterday and today I had a Colorodo Bulldog which has about 2 shots of Kaluha in it. I wished I had some whiskey lol you hear all the cowboys in old westerns talking about drinking whiskey to feel better when sick I'm curious if it actually works lol.

5. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, hope you get better soon as well. I already feel like I'm on track to feeling better in the next couple days. I'm gonna go get some Zycam later today as I hear it cures what ales ya.

6. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    having tequila shots actually work... at least for me...

7. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I got hit with a virus/flu/cold thing last monday...the worst was over a few days ago, but I'm still congested.

8 days, no worries.

8. johnny B

johnny B Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sh***y Deal

Dude if you have that Viral infection thats covering the country right now your going to feel like crap for about 2 weeks... My friend got it on her way to Cuba 3 weeks ago and just started feeling better. Just about everyone I know has had it... it SUCKS..

Best of luck...

9. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    get well bro.

10. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Re: Sh***y Deal

yes.. I'm still not sure if it was a cold, the flu, or some alien virus.

started out with nausea and fever, then the congestion, the cough, the aches, more fever, diarrhea, watery eyes...

every damn symptom. but it's been 11 days now and I'm down to a stuffed nose and some chest congestion in the morning.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice