Ufc 118

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Cancun Fun, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Cancun Fun

Cancun Fun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This Saturday night at 9pm Bj Penn vs Frankie Edgar rematch. Its seems The Cage is back open and under new management. They have said they will have the fight on in english. Everyone come out and have some drinks and watch people beat the crap out of each other!!

2. SamCancun

SamCancun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wicked that the Cage is open, i'll let the others know! Hopefully see you there. We have a night out tonight at Basic if you want to come along, not sure if that's your sort of thing but it's to raise money of my wife's Flag Football team, they also need more players if your interested Trina, games on Sunday mornings and Training Tue-Thurs 8-10pm?

Anyway, it's 200 pesos for men, 100 for women, open bar, shots of jagermeister (not sure if that's a benefit?) and we'll be in the VIP section so not squashed with all the youths!

Here's the event..
    Welcome to Facebook

Anyone is welcome by the way, just send me a PM if your coming so I can get my wife to sort out your bracelets or email her direct - flakita_4u@hotmail.com (Ingrid)

3. Cancun Fun

Cancun Fun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cage looked like it was still closed earlier so we are now goin to La taberna on Yaxchilan. Doug will put it on in english.

4. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I don't even like UFC, but to get crazy with some good people is always fun! See you at La Taberna!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice