UEFA EURO 2008

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by andys.uk, May 14, 2008.

1. andys.uk

andys.uk Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi, im coming to cancun for the 3rd time on june 10th, was just wondering what its gonna be like to catch the majority of the euro 2008 games (cant believe i was stupid enough to book my holiday without checking the football calender)

when ive been to cancun before ive noticed the american sports being shown in bars so was kinda wondering if it will be the same for the euro's?

cheers folks[/b]

2. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve and some of the locals could tell ya what your options are in that area.

Michelle

3. andys.uk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks michelle, hopefully i wont miss too many of the games!!!

4. everysky

everysky Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've been able to find Stanely Cup Playoff games on versus at several locations, so probably good. Marriott sports bar at JW is a good start.

5. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There big on football over in Mexico so most places will have them on as football is always on atleast 2-3 channels at any given time. best bars

Hooters or Pat Obriens as likely to be other fans to add to the atmosphere

6. Walshlaw

Walshlaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You will not have trouble finding broadcasts of games. ESPN broadcast the Champions League all year. Go Chelsea!

7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Sorry to break the news but England didnt qualify, therefore it is an official "non event" and of no interest to me :wink:

I'm sure you'll be able to find it at many bars and restaurants though if you really want to - just remember though there is a big time difference.

8. andys.uk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    cheers guys.
    ive gotta admit that i was actually made up that england didnt qualify, id rather have stevie gerrard resting all summer than running around for the national team. im just gonna enjoy the games, although i also hope spain get knocked out pretty quick so fernando torres can be back in liverpool resting....

im not english im scouse ha ha

not sure me gf would be too pleased with me watchin in hooters so looks like pat o'briens it is!!!

cheers guys

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice