U.S. Tourist Visa

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by JenMan, Feb 6, 2009.

1. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Who ever said that things were supposed to make sense?

2. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jim - pay attention amigo. I read my own post just now and, after reading yours, I am laughing at myself so hard that I have tears running down my cheeks.

No Rivergirl, not those cheeks.

And as to your technical correction, all I have to say is ????????????????

3. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HAHAHHA TJ!!

I'm serious--that was confusing--even for someone who has lived here for 22 years and has gotten used to triplespeak. But after reading it, it sounds like an answer that you could get from any local lawyer. So smoothly enredado--so melifluously tejado. A real masterpiece!

4. JenMan

JenMan Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You guys are all hillarious!!! Informative yet still very funny. lol

I'm coming on the 26th and will keep my fingers crossed that between myself, my hubby and his ex that we'll be able to get my step-daughter her U.S. Visa without any major complications. My husband (who is Mexican but not yet a Canadian citizen does have his U.S. Visa). That may help but it was by far not a pretty process to go through here in Toronto believe it or not. I wasn't even allowed to stand in front of the building while he went in to get grilled for a couple of hours!

We just want to be able to take a little girl (while she's still little) to see Mickey Mouse and all the princesses in Disney. :)

Thanks for the input and I'll post an outcome afterwards.
    -jennifer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice