Typical Day…

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by lostlucy, Feb 10, 2022.

1. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    I still proudly have a yellow card given by security for my "good" behaviour............ well that's what I thought it was for LOL I

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    After 30-odd TTR trips, we've settled down into a daily rhythm that's like this, AFTER the 1st day (always different).

Wake up, probably around 10:00 a.m., get rinsed off quick and go to the breakfast buffet.
    Sit, see people, get omelet or assemble breakfast sandwhitch, start rehydrating with water and O.J. for me, coffee for her.
    Out to the VIP deck, get loungers between maybe 10:30 a.m. and 11:15 a.m.
    Hang out, chill, start to sweat out yesterday's boozing until Noon the first couple of days... then around day 4 or so that moves up a bit to maybe 11:30 a.m.
    Decent music really starts at the Sexy Pool at Noon.
    Some dumb trivia game starts in the Sexy Pool, but people enjoy it, so that's cool. Stupid fun is still fun.
    (Serious meeting and greeting is going on between 11:15 a.m. and around 3:30 p.m., so keep that in mind as it's an overlap thing.)
    Some Sexy game or other starts at the Sexy Pool at 2:00 p.m. (Belly Flop, Ms. Temptation, Iron Man, Beer drinking, whatever. They all have an angle to get people on stage naked doing fun and funny stuff. All good.

* IMPORTANT* Get some food in you at some point between 11:00 a.m. and 4: 00 p.m. or you'll have an early evening. That's OK, but if you want to be in it to win it, get some lunch! Personally, we recommend lunch upstairs at the Sky Bar/pool area. It's just the best at the resort.

Some folks go to the hot tub for frolic time starting between maybe 4:30 to maybe 5:30 p.m.-ish? I think they close it down at ~6:00 p.m., some days... it seems to fluctuate a bit.
    Get a nap or a snap between 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.-ish.
    Get up between 7:00 and 8:00 p.m., get ready for dinner.
    8:30 to 9:30 go to and eat dinner at either Italian or Asian.
    If necessary, go back to the room for "Wardrobe Change," such as on a night with a "lingerie Night" feel.
    Get to Bash at ~9:45 p.m.
    Watch show at 10:30 p.m.
    Hang out at Bash until "full."
    End up in bed, maybe 12:30 p.m. or 3:30 p.m. Nevber know.

Rinse.Lather.Repeat.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  3. BrianandAlicia

BrianandAlicia Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +615 / 0

Stacia and John hit the nail on the head.

Get food sometime during the day is a must!!! Usually a good time to top up on some well needed water too.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Antbar701

Antbar701 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Depending on how the day goes normally up and at breakfast by 10am sexy pool till maybe 4 or 5. Head up to the rooftop bar for a bit back to the room to relax before dinner around 8. Back to room around 9:30 then Bash a little after 10. Theres days where nothing happens between the sexy pool and Bash just order room service and nap. The day we did the Boobs Cruise we came back from the BC hung out at bash till maybe 5ish then passed out in the room woke up ordered room service. If you're doing the BC don't expect to do to0 much after its a long crazy day. BTW i will be there in 5 days!!!!!

5. lostlucy

lostlucy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    Enjoy your trip!! We won’t be there until March 9…but anxiously counting down the days!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice