Two Weeks!!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by lostlucy, Feb 22, 2022.

1. BobbyNJaime

BobbyNJaime Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +348 / 0
    Hibachi is my favorite, I like to order saki and share it with people sitting at our grill. I think the Apple saki was what we had last time. Italian is my wife’s favorite. At breakfast I usually down a couple of the green drinks with my eggs, it helps clear my head a bit. Then in the pool I like to start with a red eye or two before going to beer or liquor. We love lunch upstairs at the rooftop pool. We also arrive in two weeks!

2. lostlucy

lostlucy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    Oooh the green drink, huh? Sounds like a good refresher after a long night haha!! I’ll have to give it a try!

3. conjuna

conjuna Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 0
    The Italian is fabulous as well as Hibachi

4. 1st_Mate

1st_Mate Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0
    Hello! First time…how exciting! We love Hibachi and Italian. I enjoy have breakfast outside in what used to be the Asian restaurant. Lunch by the pool. We mostly drink beer beer. We also grab a bottle in the airport for our room. We get full of beer after awhile. A frozen chunky monkey in the morning is delicious. Purple shit is a must do shot in the afternoon , not because it’s so great, but because it’s legendary. Meeting people at the quiet pool bar while waiting for dinner is fun. Sometimes you change your dinner plans! lingerie night used to be lit. I am not sure, as I missed it last year. We arrive on lingerie night this year. You never know for sure if the first day party is too much and you accidentally miss it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice