Two quick questions

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by W&K, Apr 8, 2008.

1. W&K

W&K Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Hi all....arrive in June for our fifth trip...just a couple of quick questions....one...Can non-premier member rent/book the yacht for an afternoon and if so what is the price?.....two...what is the price for a VIP table at Coco Bongo and who to contact for reservations?....Karens B-day while we are there and planning a party...but it's on a night when Temptations goes to another club...and i guess that's more like 4 questions....Thanks in advance....Wade & Karen

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Can't get the yacht without being a premeire member, but can get maybe one of the cats for close to the same price. The yatch runs $250 for 4 hours and up. Dependsa on what is in an individual contract. Heard as high as $400 for the 4 hours.

Not sure on the reserverations for a VIP table at Coco Bongos. The guys (Chinos, Omar, etc.. ) should be able to assist you. Sometimes you can get a table with a $20 tip to the Floor Manager (usually the big guy standing just inside the door to the main floor).

Not all the answers but at least a start....

Jamie

3. tntg

tntg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello

Hello Wade & Karen, I tried to do the same thing last year. The yatch is a no go, but I did charter the small catamaran for the whole day. It holds up to ten people, it was only tens months old and beautiful. You get the same thing as any other booze cruise, snorkeling at Isla, all the drinks you want (and then some!), lunch, shopping on Isla if you like. We had a total blast, it is really up to your party and what yall want to do. I got with Sergio and he really helped me out on getting this thing booked. I slid him a lil extra also! The price was very compatiable to the big boats, I want to say like $60.00 a person. Dont remember exactly?? See I did have a good time. I do remember it was well worth it and the ONLY way to go. I will be doing it again this Aug on our return trip. Hope this helps and good luck! Troy & Tara :D

4. kim-n-john

kim-n-john Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We asked to get a table at Coco Bongo's last year and they asked for $150 with a bottle of hard liquor.. ouch ! Kinda steep since we just spent $90 to get in the door but you may get a better deal , good luck !

5. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we got in VIP to Coco Bongos last Oct because one of the women in our group won one of the nightly contests.

Just more incentive to participate I guess.. *L*........

6. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Coco Bongos you can do what Jamie said.

Otherwise any of the guys running around in there you can ask for a table and throw them $20 and your set. Many times you can get all set up for nothing.

I have no clue who you'd contact during the day to get a reservation. I guess call the club direct. Though I tend to think they may nail you in the pocket book for that.

Nick and Renee

7. W&K

W&K Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Thanks for the info everyone....if your around in June perhaps you can join us on one of our adventures....

8. AndrewCha

AndrewCha Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wade, what are your dates in June? We'll be there the 14 - 20th

9. twoxtrouble4u

twoxtrouble4u Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Make it a party she will never forget. We will be there the 7th-17th.

10. njfuninthesun

njfuninthesun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Count us in. We are partying June 13 - 20.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice