Two Choices at Costco Today

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by T.J., Jul 25, 2011.

1. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Made a trip for a few things today at Costco.

At the checkout area, two lines were obviously the shortest in terms of people and the contents of their carts.

One of the two had a cart getting checked out and another that was full. I could have been behind them.

The other obvious option also had two carts, one with a single item, I think is was that fake sugar stuff, and the other one had 4 items. This is the line I chose.

So the guy with one item, bitched about the price so the cashier had to get a mgr there to void the transaction. He stormed off, although back to the mdse area. The cashier rang up the next guy and his first 3 credit/debit cards would not be approved for like $220 TOTAL. He finally found a card with some credit or whatever. Meanwhile, I am standing there, not quite cursing, but close, and watching the gal at the next register, fly through the process with the two full carts, plus two more.

Isn't life interesting? I wish V were not on vacation, although I am happy he is, so that I could see his take on this.

It's always sumthin'. Jajaja

Bienvenidos a Mexico.

2. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Then if that doesn't happen, after waiting in line for a while, the cashier tells you he has to make a "deposit" and proceeds to start counting money, getting out the paper to make a report, wait for the manager to come and put the money in a vacuum tube like they used to use in the 50's and then he is finally ready to take your money. All, oblivious to the long line of people waiting. Thanks for making me wait to take my money.

Costco also has no "10 items or less line."

3. Gringation

Gringation Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and that's why I go to Sam's Club! haha

4. lim_ah

lim_ah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL same thing always happens to me no matter where I am! I guess some people just have bad luck with lines... =P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice