two Canadian girls looking for a job and a place to live...

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Adrienne, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Adrienne

Adrienne Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello! A friend and I are wanting to move to Cancun in September (earliest August). However, we both need to find jobs as well as a place to live. We are both very friendly, very social girls. If anyone has any offers or ideas it would be much appreciated if you would let me know!

Thank-you so much! :D [/b]

2. matkirk

matkirk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi I would suggest Timeshare as a job for you, 4 - 6 hours a day and good money if you can talk a lot...however september is heading into slow season, when everyone starts to hurt in Cancun a little (in sales)...If you want to work here then come here with money saved to survive 3 months and pound the pavement.

3. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    May want to check with various resorts on being part of the Entertainment/Activity Staff. I know many resorts have a hard time finding women for that job. Though be warned it may look fun from a distance but its very hard work. But you do get to interact with alot of people that may lead to another job down the road. Also some resorts will even have a place for you to live. Usually just a small apt..

Hope everything works out for you two.

Nick and Renee

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice