Two Boobs Cruises In One Trip?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by mojo, Dec 2, 2020.

1. mojo

mojo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    Hi everyone, we are looking forward to a 10 nights first trip to TTR in 2021, we already decided to go on the Boobs Cruise at the beginning of our stay to blend in and make new friends early in the trip.. then we thought it would still be a full week after in TTR that could be split by another cruise. Guess we're not the very first couple to do so so would love to hear back from those who did 2 cruises in one trip, is this a good idea? Maybe too much? One is Just enough!?

2. chrsun

chrsun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +256 / 0
    Now I just want to share my experience. When I'm at Temptation, I'm there for 10 days. Can't keep me from that boat. But tried once, to be with 4 times in 10 days. It's too much for my lived. But you must clearly go 2 times.

3. bamoore

bamoore Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 1
    Difficult question to answer. Every cruise is a little different just because of the crowd. I always have FOMO as I watch a boat leave for the day.

As for holding up, I did 2 in one week and it was too much for me. But you may be professionals like some of my friends that book on every cruise available during their stay. Just make sure to rest up some in between and don't overdo it the night before. Hungover cruises are not as much fun.

You are correct to book early in your trip. And a follow up the next week is fun because you are no longer virgins and get to play veteran to all of the new people who have checked in.

Whatever you decide, have a blast

4. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Go into a full and rigorous training programme for body and liver and do two, sure you wont regret it.... we've done it several times but failed to undertake the training programme LOL. Just don't go for a nap on returning from the boat.... if you do, it probably wont go well for having a party that evening..... enjoy

5. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +421 / 1
    We went on 2 on our last trip to TTR in 2019. We love going on one early in the trip and meeting new people to hang out with. The second one just came about after talking to some people we met at the pool mid week. They got really excited and wanted us all to go, so we did. We pre-booked the first one, and just walked up to the second and paid a bit extra.

We usually take things a bit easier the day before the Boobs Cruise, just to make sure we’re up to it. Our only problem with the second one was that we were leaving the following day and I was terrified I’d be hung over.

The interesting this is how different the cruises were. The first was absolutely wild, the second was way more people and slightly tamer. We had a blast on both of them.

I’d consider doing two on our next trip. Steve and his crew know how to throw a party!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. mojo

mojo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    Yes that's our argument, if for any reason one of them was a bit s
    Exactly our argument, if one was slow there is a chance the other wont be ;)

7. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +685 / 0
    We are planning on doing two in April. We’ve had an absolute blast each time we’ve gone. Just go and have fun but pace yourself before lunch. Lol.

8. Caldreemin

Caldreemin Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 0
    We did two in the past and had a great time on both...as has been said, it all depends on the crowd and your liver.

9. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    I have done 2 in one visit! :D:D:D And I can remember do 3 cruise last Halloween!! I love them! Gives me a chance to meet new people each time!! Each one is always different which is nice!! :):):) I am the VIP Creeper!!! LMAO!!!! ;););):):):)

10. Shane Spires

Shane Spires Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +185 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice