TWILIGHT

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Kait13, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah it was really good. I luv'd the behind the scenes stuff.

Can't wait til New Moon comes out!! 7 more months!!!

Have you read any other series Kait??
    I've read the Vampire Academy series and it was really good. Right now im on the last book of the Mortal Insturment trilogy and im really liking it.

2. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey guys im gonna join you in this twilight club hahahaha im not a big fan of reading but the first two i read them in two days... quite a record for me hahaha i havent read the last two because i really cant find them in english here in mexico city and it seems that nothing gets delivered from USA to mexico...

i read a part of twilight in spanish and the translation is good but a bit too corny so i decided i want them in english hahahaha

i also wanted to ask you... do you think that they did a good selection of the actors to play each character? i think bella is okay but edward? rob pat is really hot but edward is portrayed waaaaaaaaay cuter, well thats what i think... sorry for the long post :S

:bounce:

3. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i haven't read the books.. im just shallow and like the films :p actually i quite like Edwards brother, not the recently turned vegeterian one the jock type one!!!

4. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The books are wayyyy better Gemma. I know what you mean Mormis.. i wasn't a big reader when i started reading the Twilight series, but i broke my all-time record too.. i couldn't put them down. You should try and get the 3rd & 4th books, the last one is my fav :)

That would be Emmett Cullen and yep he is hot!! Friend of mine had a magazine this morning that showed some pics from the set of the New Moon movie and with the new director and an acutal budget for this movie, the actors look much hotter!

In the books, my fav character is Edward, but as for eye candy.. its Jacob

5. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i havent watched the movie, im pretty sure i wont like it after reading the book, but my niece keeps on pushing me to watch it so i probably will this weekend...

i would really like to get the books but i seriously cant find them anywhere in here, at least not in english and i refuse to read them in spanish hahahaha

in the books all the cullens are supposed to be stupidly hot hahahaha ive been trying to think who would make a perfect edward... someone much cuter tan rob (hard to find) and i finally came with a name jesse metcalf... i think he is gorgeous or even jim sturgess well thats what i think hahaha

and i have to admit i fell in love with jacob for a while in new moon :oops: there, i said it hahahaha

6. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jacob is alot hotter now he has shorter hair! Perhaps i will read the books

7. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, Emm is hot lol... For some reason I didn't get my preordered DVD, so I have yet to go to Walmart to buy it.. I did rent it on TV though lol.. Watched it twice in row.

8. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  9. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Whoa I missed a lot! Did you guys see the casting for New Moon? http://www.summit-ent.com/news.php?news_id=110

Soooooo GOOD!

I've read the House of Night series and the Morganville Vampire Series---they are both fun reads, but I still like Twilight best.

I enjoy the casting for the film. I think they did a very good job.

10. Eric_n_Cryss

Eric_n_Cryss Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife is " Twilight "obsessed. She went out after watching the movie and bought all the books. She's been locked in the bedroom for a week reading. She just finished the last one. I noticed the other day she has Edward Cullen as her myspace layout. Damned vampires anyway. LOL!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice