TWILIGHT

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Kait13, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yesss... we like our men "cold, dead and sparkly"... lol

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i will probably be crucified for this...but i watched the movie and the first half to me was pretty unwatchable, was ready to turn it off...but it picked up in the second half...and so my cousin wore me down and i borrowed the first book two weeks ago. ive picked it up 3 or 4 times and am trying to get past the first chapter...but i can only concentrate on it for a few pages at a time...i will read more chapters before i make a full decision on weather or not to finish the book...but so far im not overly impressed... :-|

3. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you get past the first few chapters, it gets a lot better! The writing isn't extremely amazing, but you have to take it for what it is.

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah i agree the writing isnt amazing at all lol. i will perservere...

and if anyone wants like almost daily updates on the filming of the new movie, check out www.laineygossip.com

she works out of vancouver where they are filming adn she gets alot of exclusive photos of the movie set ect.

enjoy

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Well the website I started TwilightSequel.com is now #1 on yahoo search engine when you search for "twilight sequel" which is a pretty big thing! I have continous updates regarding twilight and the sequels on it. I seem to be getting a good amount of hits lately lol, crazy!

6. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's good, Jason.

7. Mike L.

Mike L. Regular Registered Member

Chicago via Nuevo Vallarta via Canada via Seattle
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Now this may be old news and at one time this was kaboshed because a draft was leaked on the internet....

but if you go to Stephanie Meyers site she has written 300 pages and released it on the internet (Midnight Sun) Edwards version of Twilight

Here's a link

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_partial_draft4.pdf

This is the PDF file but you can go to her site and find a link there as well...

My opinion this should have been incorporated into the first book... I actually think this is better than Twilight the book....

If this is old news than everyone forget this post.

8. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I read the first chapter of Midnight Sun when she posted it a long time ago. I also thought it was better than Twilight! I refuse to read the rest of what she has posted... I really just want her to publish the whole thing. I feel bad for what happened, so I am going to try to hold out until the real thing comes along; however, I have a copy of it saved in case she ever says she is for sure not finishing it.

9. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i couldn't stop at just one chapter :oops: it was too good. I do hope she finishes it! Maybe after all 4 movies are out, she might go back to it.

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    The trailer for the new movie will be out soon, as they are almost done filming in vancouver and then on to italy to finish up the 'New Moon' movie........... things are looking good so far!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice