Tweb Trip Report April 13-20

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Tweb, Apr 21, 2013.

1. TatasnBeer

TatasnBeer Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    still waiting!

2. Tweb

Tweb Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Okay okay you'll get it tonight. I have to use the laptop and not the iPad so it doesn't time out. Stay tuned

3. Tweb

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Monday: now settled in our new room we tend to sleep too late. Okay maybe we're not sleeping but we finally get out to the pool around noonish. We swore it was going to be an early night because Boobs Cruise was the next day.
    Might I add this is the day we were introduced to the Long Island ice tea (Ron). Yes it was supposed to be a quiet early night. Got back to the room to change for white night and of course we're always late. We had a blast at PatyO's yet it wasn't an early night but a lot of fun. Oh well set two alarms so we wouldn't over sleep for the cruise.
    Tuesday: we got out to PatyO's about 20till 10 and just in time to get into line to check in. Leave right on time to do the walk of shame to the boat ;). No shame here they're just jealous they didn't get in before the eight minute sell out. Got on the boat and new right away it was going to be a fun day. First cruise I kept my top on this cruise it was off before we left the dock..lol
    Rough waters today but still very fun. A dear friend of mine lost her top and it was so nice for the crew to turn around and get her top. Frankly I'm glad she got it back but it would have been nice (hubby says) for her to have lost it for good :). We took a great calm ride on the back waters which broke up the rough water. Stopped and ate and played some games. Kudos to Dani for winning the beer drinking contest. Proud of ya girl. Left for the island where we walked around and hubby got three pairs of Oakley's for $30. Walked with bigandmssexy. Wish I could have stole and lost that snake..lol.
    Heading back was great. Was able to play with a game with Noah and Ali couldn't seem to win but it was fun playing. Now time to skinny dip. Proud of Lynne as she was the first nekid girl in. Couldn't leave her out there by herself so yep I did it. I went skinny dipping. All dignity left on the boat. Had to get out with no clothes on. Now if it would have been dark I would have been completely fine. Oh we'll it was fun and nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit. Back at the resort and in the pool we went. It was 911 night and I didn't have anything to wear. Dani so graciously offered up an extra outfit but I ended up sleeping too long that night and didn't make it out until around 11.
    Wednesday : We were supposed to go to the island on Wednesday with friends but of course we didn't get our butts out of bed on time. We decided it was going to be a quiet day at the quiet pool. Well needless to say when you give Tiffiny shots of tequila the quiet pool suddenly turns into a not so quiet pool. Sorry Cory and Vanessa for being obnoxious prior to us going back to the room. Took a nap before heading out to school girl night and of course slept or whatever too long. I missed the group picture but eventually made it out and all the ladies and men were incredibly sexy. Never knew how sexy a man could look in a kilt. Had a great night once again and partied till all hours of the night.
    Thursday: we're starting to get sad because our trip is coming to an end too fast. Suck it up and get out to the pool. We have another great day and are looking forward to lingerie night. Everyone looked amazing an a huge shout out to my sweet candy ass friend. You looked amazing on stage and what a great creative idea. I expect to see that back in September.
    Friday: another fun day at the pool and our last night. It was white night and we met some more fun people. Thanks to Sandy for letting me borrow her shoes. A little warmer this night so we ended the night with a quick skinny dip, which I then became very cold..lol
    Saturday: We have to leave and there is nothing to say except we were very sad. Had breakfast with a great couple before we left and we can't wait to get back.

My days got shorter because my hubby said I was too winded.
    Moral of the story this was the best vacation we ever had and we will be repeat frequent travelers to this resort. See you guys in September :)

4. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    It was a great cruise, and kudos for doing the skinny dip, I just got naked but I don't like the ocean much so it's party on deck naked for me. Glad you fund your vacation place.

5. Tweb

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Butterfly kisses

Monique
    I forgot to mention in my report about your butterfly kisses :). Both butch and I were honored with those...lol

QUOTE=glenn/monique;559324]It was a great cruise, and kudos for doing the skinny dip, I just got naked but I don't like the ocean much so it's party on deck naked for me. Glad you fund your vacation place.[/QUOTE]

6. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Nice TR...Thanks for sharing!!

7. Mommabear

Mommabear I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Was great meeting you both! Great trip report!

8. TatasnBeer

TatasnBeer Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    reliving the memories reading these! I am ready to get back!

9. rogren90

rogren90 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +228 / 0
    To all who can read this. Be very careful when you go to Temptation resort. They have thieves working there. My wife's wedding ring was stolen within a hours time. She got her wedding ring out of safe to put on and her hand was a little swollen. So she put back in jewelry bag left on counter went to breakfast then came back our room was clean while we were gone and her wedding ring was stolen and the resort did nothing about it. Also whatch out about buying pitchers they will not put all the pics on CD and give you something else other than what you choose unless you buy all the package. Also starting next year half resort will be closed for at least one to two years.

10. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    Well this is random to put in somebody's trip report...

And as a note... Four trips, left money out before, jewelry, and never had an issue.. But typically everything stays in the safe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice